Art & Culture - Current Affairs for September, 2017
Art & Culture Current Affairs for September, 2017Month wise coverage of Art & Culture Current Affairs helps you improve your general knowledge and prepare for all competitive exams like IBPS, Bank PO, SBI PO, RRB, RBI, LIC, Specialist Officer, Clerk, SSC, UPSC, Railway etc. This section is updated daily with the most important events.
Preparing Art & Culture Current Affairs September, 20171. Read the most important Art & Culture Current affairs and facts here. 2. Take practice test of our Art & Culture MCQ and Objective type questions. 3. Clear any quiz, GK, job interview or competitive exam on current affairs.
- Month & Year
▼ Festival offers to promote tribal products and artisans [09-4-17]
Minister of Tribal Affairs Shri Jual Oram inaugurated the ‘Festival Offers’ to promote Tribal Products and empower Tribal Artisans of the Country.
The Tribes India showroom is not only for Exhibiting Tribal Arts and Handicrafts but also for Tribal Empowerment.
Ministry has planned for opening Exhibition cum Sale Outlets for Tribal Products and inviting artisans for demo all throughout the country
TRIFED: Know More
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development of India Ltd., (TRIFED) is an organization under the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Govt. of India.
- It is engaged in marketing development of tribal products including tribal art & craft under the brand name “TRIBES INDIA”.
- The main mandate of TRIFED is capability enhancement of the tribals, promotion of tribal products and creation of marketing opportunities for the tribals with a view to ensuring them fair prices for their products and augmenting their income on sustainable basis.
- Towards the attainment of this mandate, TRIFED is engaged in the retail operations for marketing of unique and ethnic tribal handicrafts and natural products in high end markets through a chain of retail outlets under the brand name “TRIBES INDIA” across the country.
- It also focuses on trainings for skill up-gradation and capacity building of tribal artisans and gatherers of Minor Forest Produce.
- TRIFED, with its Head Office at New Delhi, has a network of 14 Regional Offices and a chain of retail outlets (expanding every year) across the country.