In simple terms inflation is the rise in price of commodities and low purchases.Causes and effects
- Inflation is caused when there is too much demand is more for goods or too much money in circulation.
- Inflation affects the entire economy of the nation.
- A drop in exchange rate, increase in tax or wages can lead to inflation.
- An increase in the quantity of money supply can cause inflation.
- Depending on what caused inflation, policies should be implemented. For instance if the cause was excessive demand for commodities, it should be reduced.
- Production costs can be reduced.
- Banks can increase interest rates to avoid circulation of money in excess.
- Trying to maintain a stable and fixed currency rate.
- The supply of gold to the amount sold or output should be stable.
- The percentage of inflation can be measured using the consumer price index. It is a measure for price change based on production of goods.
Impact of Globalization
Group discussion - Impact of Globalization - Globalization can be broadly defined as social, political and economic changes that we all adapt do
Electronic media vs. print media
Group discussion - Electronic media vs. print media - Print media typically includes newspapers, articles, journals etc. on the other hand, electronic media could be internet, television etc.....
BPO’s in INDIA
Group discussion - BPO’s in INDIA - India has numerous BPO’s. Most countries prefer to outsource in India because of cheap labor. ......