Accounting Clerk Resume - Sample 1
Mail Id: XXXXXXXX
Seeking a full time position in an organization which will give me challenging responsibilities and an opportunity to grow.
- Good knowledge of handling accounts.
- Efficient with MS Excel and SAP.
- Team work.
- Good presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of statistics.
ExperienceWorking with XXXX company for 2 years as Accounting Clerk.Job responsibilities
- Managing the basic accounting of all of the company’s transactions.
- Monitoring the company’s expenses.
- Performing basic tax related duties.
- Monitoring staff payroll.
- Maintaining the records of budgets and expenses.
- Responsible for invoice settlement.
- Managing the basic book-keeping work.
- Master of Commerce of XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Commerce graduate from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary from XXXX School with commerce in year XXXX with XX %.
- High School from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Represented the college in various aerobics games at state and district level.
- Winner of the carom competition in school time.
- Member of student council committee and responsible for organizing the events.
- Watching TV.
- Playing carom.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, & Bengali.Address:
Accounting Clerk Resume - Sample 2
Contact number:91 98230*****
Seeking a challenging career as an Accounting Clerk in a progressive organization to enhance my accounting and financial management skills.
- Master of Commerce from SBU University (Appeared).
- Diploma in Cost Accounting from NDK institute with 'A' Grade.
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) from KK University with 1st Class.
- HSC from State Board with Distinction.
- SSC from State Board with Distinction.
- MS Office suite.
- Expertise in MS Power point & Excel.
- Well versed with Tally Accounting Package
- Qualified the Certificate Course in MS Office & Accounting package.
- Good knowledge of Basic Accounting.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good at making Audits, Income tax statements and final account preparations.
- Sound knowledge of Accounting principles.
WORK EXPERIENCEWorking as a Clerk at NLK Inc. since April 2010.
Worked as a Trainee Clerk at NKS Co. Ltd. (July 2008 - March 2010)
- Handled the complete accounting cycle, including opening, posting entries and closing of accounts.
- Preparation of various accounting reports.
- Helped in preparation of financial statements including budgets, billings and cost reports.
- Handled accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Prepared sales invoice and various delivery related invoice.
- Handled the petty cash accounts of the Branches.
- Made the data entries in the ERP system.
- Reconciliation & sorting of the invoices with the system.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Appreciated for introducing work process to increase work productivity.
- Certificate of participation in School Sports events.
- Certificate of participation in College Cultural events.
- Participation in the Youth festival organized at the BSU University.
- Learning new computer applications.
- Internet surfing.
- Watching Sports channels.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDate of Birth:
English,Hindi and Tamil.Address:
JKS Street,NJ Marg,NSK.
Accounting Clerk Resume - Sample 3
- Hard working and efficient professional with two years of experience.
- Experience of leading the budget and planning process.
- Responsible for all financial reporting of the company.
- Prepare business plan template and assist in the preparation of US plans.
- Experience in Bank Accounting & Finance for India
- Supervised staff, office administration and financial accounting with international and domestic business.
- Excellent knowledge of Quick Books Pro, Excel, Access, Power Point, Outlook and Internet.
- Expertise in computerized bookkeeping and accounting principles and ability to work with any software.
- Ability to perform auditing procedures and implementation effectively.
- Expertise in office management and administration.
- Expertise in accounting package software’s and reporting tools.
- Excellent knowledge of Tally, MACROs and other financial software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess strong commitment and leadership.
- Follow high moral values and professional ethics.
- Efficient in multitasking and goal oriented.
Professional ExperienceCompany Name:
June 20** to Present
- Assist in resolving computer software, spreadsheets, official letters and technical issues.
- Responsible for submitting the bill accurately and timely to the payers.
- Responsible for collection and follow-up with insurance companies and government organizations.
- Post cash to the invoice level on different accounts and process the possible refunds.
- Identify the potential accounts and managing the sales adjustments.
- Ensure the billing process are compiled and completed accurately with contracts of government regulations.
- Verified the contract papers.
May 20** to Feb 20**
- Develop spreadsheets, A/P, A/R, collections, bidding and project contracting processes documents.
- Manage and balance the bank accounts i.e. perform cash management task.
- Process several bills like payroll, insurance, H/R transactions and owner s personal bills.
- Receiving the calls and provide answers for the queries.
- Awarded as Best Employee for the quarter (1 & 2) in year 20**.
- Recognized for training freshly recruited executives.
- M.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- B.Com (Accounts) from XYZ in year 20**.
- Participated in various Account Workshops and Summer Camps.
- Received CPAs Scholarship in 19**.
- Participated in State Level Football Championship.
- Enjoy travelling.
- Playing golf.
- Watching theaters.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
25 Sept 19**.Languages known:
Hindi, Gujarati and English.Address: