Assistant Accountant Resume - Sample 1
PHONE NO - 08XXXXXXXXXX
To obtain a challenging position in forward looking companies that require a highly motivated person to attain the objectives.
- Knowledge of Tally7.2&9.0 ERP & ERP Software.
- Knowledge of Ms-Office, MS Excel, Internet
- knowledge of Sales Tax, TDS, Excise, Service Tax
- A highly motivated individual who is always willing to put that extra bit of effort into any assignment.
- Ability to concentrate for long period of time, willingness to confront difficult problems and the will to perform under pressure
Work ExperienceWorking with XXXXX Pvt.Ltd as Assistant Accountant from AAA to BBBResponsibilties
Worked with XXXXXXXX as an Assistant Accountant since XXXXXXWorked with XXXXXXXX Infra Pvt.Ltd as Assistant AccountantResponsibilties
- Maintain day to day books of Accounts in Tally,
- Maintain Bank Reconcilation Statement and Reconcilation Of Debtors & Creditors,
- Maintain Internal Audit: Store And Accounts Book,
- Maintain Journal Entry Sale, Purchase & Exp Invoice,
- Calculation of Monthly SaleTax/Vat ,Services Tax &TDS Filling Returne,
- Preparation SaleTax ,Services Tax Returne & TDS Returne Filling Quarterly
Worked with XXXXXXX Pvt.Ltd. as Assistant Accountant from XXX to YYYResponsibilties
- Maintain all Accounting voucher entry.
- Maintain Bank Reconcilation and Reconcilation of Debtors & Creditors.
- Maintain Petty Cash Book & Internal Audit : Store and Accounts Book.
- Maintain day to day Accounts & reporting to the senior management.
- Calculate Sale Tax, Service Tax & TDS, Input & Out put Tax Return.
- Maintain of all type accounting vouchers entry.
- Maintain bank reconciliation Statement and Reconcilation of Debtors & Creditors
- Maintain books of accounts in Tally
- Maintain Internal Audit: Store And Accounts Book,
- Calculation of Monthly SaleTax/Vat,TDS Deposit Tax Challan
- Preparation of Quarterly SaleTax/Vat,TDS & Filling Returne
- Master Accountants from XXXXXX.
- Graduate (B.Com) completed under XXXXXX University.
- Higher Secondary Exam, from XXXXXX.
Interests and Hobbies
- My hobbies include a strong love for playing cricket
- Reading knowledgeable books.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Languages known:Address:
Assistant Accountant Resume - Sample 2
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact Number: +91-******
Seeking a developing and challenging position in reputed company.
- A competent professional with around 5 years of experience in the education industry in the functional areas.
- Proficient in Office work & driving sales strategies for attainment of periodical targets with a view to optimize revenue from different industry segments and different markets.
- Liaison with faculty and students in all matters related to teaching, study materials, conduct of test etc.
- Adept at handing events inclusive of concept design, procurement of materials, set design, scheduling and on-site event management.
- Exceptional relationship management skills with the ability to interact with clients, students, government authorities, for smooth operations.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional client handling skills.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal language.
- Ability to work individually as well as in team.
Key Reponsibilities Handled
- Perform general office duties such as typing, operating office machines, and sorting mail.
- Add new material to file records, and create new records as necessary.
- Answer questions about records and files.
- Fees Collection & Accounting
- Responsible for complete Business Development and for achieving operational efficiencies and targets in three different locations of UP.
- Office work as per requirement.
- Responsible for Business Development and for achieving operational efficiencies and targets through a growth oriented team.
- Supervise day to day routine, operational activities and issues.
- Ensuring high level of quality deliverable & customer satisfaction.
- Organize various promotional activities as a part of Brand visibility/Awareness.
- Overseeing marketing activities like leaflet distribution, post box drop and poster campaign as well as representing the organization for company specific marketing cum counselling visits.
- Managing the entire course of events inclusive of concept design, procurement of materials, set design, scheduling and on-site event management.Handling major fairs and exhibitions, taking active part in events and exhibitions involving stall setting, marketing at the fair and follow up.Building brand focus in conjunction with operational requirements and designing corporate communication, brand image building and product awareness campaigns.
- Expert Knowledge in computer related operations.
- Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7.
- MS 2007-Word, Excel, Power Point, Publisher.
- Adobe Page Maker,Adobe Acrobat Reader Professional version.
- Internet Operations & E-mail handling.
- Tally ERP-9
- Received the Outstanding Performance Award and consistently rated as a Top revenue generator for the company.
- Functioned as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in counselling for courses related to Finance, Financial Analysis, Financial Planning, Computer & Management with a team of 2-3 junior marketing staff.
- Lead the marketing activities of the whole U.P East belt from managing, planning to execution & produced good leads for the company.
- Worked as a key person to represent the organization in the fairs – local & outstation both.
- Working as "Office Clerk" with ASD knowledge center from Apr'10 to present.
- Worked as "Business Development Manager" with RFB Financial Center from Apr'09 to Mar'10.
- Worked as "Education Alliance Associate" with OPT financial Planning Ltd. from Aug'08 to Mar'09.
- Worked as "Back Office Executive (Academic Wing)" with SDM financial Planning Ltd. from Apr'06 to Jul'08
- MBA-Finance from SDF University.
- B.com from University of BNM.
- Diploma in Information Technology.
- PGDCA from ERT University
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Languages known: Address :
Assistant Accountant Resume - Sample 3
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
Build a challenging career in an industry that will exploit my skills to the fullest extent. I want to emerge as a successful, true professional through my 'Can Do’ attitude, hard work, confidence personality, high motivation & always willing to work.
- A dynamic and sincere professional with 8 years of rich experience in accounts field.
- Excellent financial accounting knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of Accounts Payable & Receivable processes and procedures.
- Experience in using SAP and other similar accounting systems.
- Ability to work under severe pressure & to get along with everyone.
- Excellent communication skills
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Prepared Vouchers, Banking, BRS, Billing, Proprietorship, Partnership Firm.
- Prepared Income Tax Computation, TDS, Service Tax, Assets Schedule, Audit Report.
- E-filing of Income Tax return.
- Preparing sales invoices & the upkeep of an accurate accounts filing system.
- Preparation and input of month end journal vouchers.
- Inputting, matching, batching and coding of invoices.
- Preparation of various reports for senior managers.
- Responsible for financial accounts including budgets and cash-flow.
- Responsible for KPI analysis and evaluation of costs and margins.
- Conversant with PAYE and VAT reconciliations.
- Conducting regular business reviews of financial performance.
- Proactively identifying business improvement opportunities.
- Fixed Asset accounting, reconciliations and depreciation journals.
- Ensuring that information is accurately collated & entered into systems.
- Preparation of bi-weekly invoice and expense claim payment runs.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly balance sheet account reconciliations.
- Inputting of supplier invoices and employee expense claims to the ledgers.
- Cut down the maintenance cost by 6 %.
- Remarkbly prepared the document and accounts history.
- Got appreciation from seniors for doing excellent work.
- Working as Audit Assistant in ERT Group of company since June 2007.
- Worked as Accounts manager in WER Pvt. Ltd. from June 2004 to June 2007
- B.Com. from OPI University.
- Intermediate from DFG college.
- Highschool from ert college.
- MS Office
- Tally 5.4, 7.2 & 9 (ERP version)
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Bengali, English & Hindi.Address: