Assistant Director Resume - Sample 1
Email Id- ***@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-********
To determine a resourceful position which utilizes my skills and provides me new knowledge and experience.
- Excellent in business and creative support function.
- Proactively carrying out a range of support services including creative services, translation program management, event management, survey and webcast support.
- Skilled in building and growing services in multiple locations within India.
- Proficient in building good customer relationships
- Profit center approach for resolving business situations.
- Leadership and team building skills.
- People development through empowerment and goal sharing.
- Project planning and management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Work closely with the Head to develop strategies and to identify potential opportunities to grow the team in size and service.
- Managing and growing the services across multiple locations based on customer demands
- Managing the matters related to administration/ finance, and hiring right talents.
- Setting goals and objectives and being responsible for the success of that organization.
- Looking after the well being of all the employees in different locations
- Actively participate in various meetings, negotiations and various forums.
- Analyze services given to ensure efficiency in costs and utilization.
- Prioritize the leads / opportunity based on the GSS capacity utilization and firm’s business impact.
- Enhance service delivery through frequent interaction with the end user and (or) business sponsors.
- Understand the process gaps and propose preventive / corrective action where appropriate.
- Understand the volume of business in each services to plan and build capacity as adequate.
- Validating effective data management and reporting.
- Promote and drive robust quality methodologies, ensuring total quality management.
- Optimal resource planning and management
- Ensuring SLAs are met by aligning to the Client SOW which includes Quality management, TAT, Queue time, cycle time, throughput etc.
- Formulating & implementing internal reporting systems for monitoring quality, process improvement, financial analysis & effective cost planning.
- Capacity Planning: Forecasting workload and scheduling staff to meet anticipated workload within scheduled turnaround time thereby enhancing efficiency and meeting deadlines.
- Monitor performance & efficiency of team members, ensuring compliance with pre-set quality parameters.
- Raising Hiring Requisitions & Conducting Interviews.
- Client Servicing: Liaising with the Clients, conduct Monthly/Quarterly Business reviews, Value added services, carry out customer satisfaction surveys etc.
- Forecast and budget targets in liaison with the sales team.
- Carrying out performance reviews for the team based on organizational goals, individual performance and self-development leading to growth opportunities, movements and recognition.
- Working as Assistant Director in GHJ Creative Services in Mar’12 till date.
- Worked as Operations Manager in HJK Pvt. Ltd. from Oct’07 – Feb'12.
- Worked as Team Supervisor in IDF Ltd. from Jan' 02- Sept' 07.
- Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship from SDK University.
- Intermediate from OJH College.
- Highschool from ERH College.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
10th May 19**US Visa Status:
B1 valid till Feb 2020.Address:
Hindi, English, Marathi.
Assistant Director Resume - Sample 2
Email Id: *****@gmail.com
Contact Number: +91-*******
I aspire to become a successful frontrunner who can take-up challenges and execute the job with team. To achieve this, I would like to work in an organisation where the job responsibilities given to me have the scope of continuous learning and knowledge transfer as I believe that 'Learning is a constant motivator'.
- A dynamic and multitalented professional with excellent knowledge of handling the team and making the plan for getting better revenues.
- Proficient in collecting, collating and updating information for RSDC on various aspects of the labour market.
- Excellent in connect-up with and create awareness about the activities amongst all stakeholders including employers, training partners and job aspirants.
- Initiative and an attitude of ownership
- Passion for excellence and ability to energze
- Problem solving and an innovative "can do" mindset
- Interpersonal effectiveness
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Develop a sector specific and credible Labour Market Information System (LMIS) which would provide the basis on which to plan for the skill development initiatives.
- Research on the current requirement of skill development in the industry, review the supply of skilled personnel, identify shortfall in numbers and skill sets, identify trends and future requirements and benchmark international practices.
- Make recommendations on how the system could be strengthened, streamlined and made responsive to the needs of a dynamic market economy. This will include the architecture of the LMIS with respect to its contents, key priority indicators, institutional arrangements and modalities for its implementation.
- Develop skill competency standards and qualifications; create process for identifying skill development needs and preparing a catalogue of skill types, maintain a skill inventory, assist in planning and executing training of trainers by developing a sector skill development plan.
- Interact with industry to understand skill gaps and requirements.
- Partner with educational institutes/training institutes, private sector organizations to develop training programmes to up skill the labour force.
- Ensure processes to generate information on the deficits in the manpower training programmes and thus help in the subsequent formulation of policies to address labour problems effectively.
- Actively support the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of high quality training and workforce development products and services, including the nationally endorsed Training Packages; provide independent skills and training advice to enterprises, including matching identified training needs with appropriate training solutions; and work with enterprises, employment service providers, training providers, and government to allocate training places.
- To involve the family owned business scions, to ensure achievement of objectives along with timely delivery on the planned initiatives.
- Working as Deputy Director in QWB Pvt. Ltd. from July 1, 2012 to till date.
- Worked as Assistant Director in OPE Company from January 2005 to June 25, 2012.
- Worked as Senior Technical Support Engineer in PEB Company from Nov, 2001 to December 2004.
- MBA from XXX in XXX
- Graduate in Political Science
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Assistant Director Resume - Sample 3
A rewarding career with an established organization where my analytical skills along with administrative experience will be utilized and enhancing excellence with continuing efforts is encouraged.
1. Assistant Director, xxxxxxxxxxxx Division, Central xxxxxxx Office, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Imp., Govt. of India, xxxxxxxx - presentResponsibilities
- Handling coordination of activities in relation to compilation of Index of Industrial Production (IIP).
- Technical coordination and capability lending with other offices of Govt of India requiring support in Industrial and Economic Statistics.
- Involved in Frame identification for surveys and large scale data handling of unit level emanating from Annual Surveys of Govt of India.
- All new matters pertaining to development of Industrial and other Economic Statistics such as Compilation of ICT and good governance indicators, Annual Survey of Industries, Volatility measurement, De-seasonalisation of indices, International best practices, Wage rate fixation.
- Administration of staff and other technical matters as parliament questions and RTI.
2. Probationer, Indian xxxxxxxxxx Service, Govt. of India, March 2011 to July 2012
- Training in advanced IT module at xxxx
- Training in advanced Management module at xxxxxx
- Training in advanced Statistics at xxxxxxx
- Training in Financial Economics at xxxxxxx
- Foundation Course in administration at xxxxxx
- Training in Economic Statistics at xxxx, New Delhi
- Training in Demographic Statistics at xxxx, Mumbai
- Training in Advanced Statistical Tools for analysis at xxxxxx, New Delhi
3. Executive Actuary, xxxxxxxxx General Insurance Co. Pvt. Ltd. March 2010 to March 2011.Responsibilities
- Product review, pricing and monitoring of Health and Commerical lines of business
- Establishing pricing methods for new products
- Regulatory reports for IRDA,
i) Forms A, B1 & B2.
ii) F&U documents for filing product.
iii) the Appointed actuary report.
- Assisted and worked on development of tools to monitor the profitability and performance of several lines of business
- Cleared all nine papers of the Core Technical stage namely CT1 - CT9, May 2008 to November 2010 from Institute of Actuaries of India.
- Certificate in Actuarial Techniques (CAT), Institute of Actuaries of India, November 2010 for clearing all 9 papers of Core Technical (CT) series of examinations.
- Master of Science, Statistics, 2009 from University ofxxxxxxxxx.
VB.NET 3.5 (Windows), C++.Statistical packages:
SPSS 17.0, R 2.13.0, Win BUGS 1.4.Commercial packages:
MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power point.
- Published a paper titled `xxxxxxxxxxxx' in xxxxx ONE (USA)
- Published a paper titled `xxxxxxxxxxxxxx' in `Actuary India' (journal of Actuarial Institute of India)
- First prize in All India competition of post-graduate students of Statistics, xxxx - Govt. of India, Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation (MOS & PI).
- VN Endowment award for excellence in Statistics, by University of xxxxxxxxx.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Hobbies:Address:Languages known: