BPO Resume For Freshers - Sample 2
Seeking a challenging position which provides me managerial assignments in the areas of Operations Management / Team Management with an organization of high reputation.
- Over 5 years of experience in the areas of Process Management, Operations and Team Management.
- An out-of-the-box thinker with a flair for identifying & adopting emerging trends & addressing industry requirements to achieve organizational objectives and profitability norms.
- A strategic planner with proficiency in streamlining business processes, defining continuous improvement processes, accelerating employees’ strengths and building powerful teams that can conquer any obstacles.
- Adeptness in providing guidance and leadership to staff in accordance with specified program objectives.
- Exceptional communication, presentations & mentoring skills with distinguished abilities in leading teams for developing business continuity plans, procedures and service standards for business excellence.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Monitoring the overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Managing and handling relationship with the major corporate clients & ensuring MIS Reporting.
- Assessing the customer feedback, evaluating areas of improvements & providing critical feedback to the associates on improvements and achieving higher customer satisfaction matrics.
- Undertaking responsibilities of removing unnecessary procedures in process for efficient functioning.
- Tracking performances of the team members and suggesting areas of improvements, facilitating & imparting training and monitoring the improvements on a continuous basis.
- Maintaining & ensuring stringent adherence to quality standards, identifying gaps and opportunities.
- Realizing process improvements, applying different six sigma tools & techniques in different business processes to enhance productivity & profitability.
- Mapping business requirements and coordinating the development and implementation of processes in line with the pre-set guidelines, spearheading process transition initiatives.
- Monitoring overall functioning of processes, identifying improvement areas and implementing adequate measures to maximize customer satisfaction level.
- Handling on-boarding calls for enhancing the service delivery.
- Turned the clinics the most profitable Pan India at a monthly revenue of 4 Crores INR
- Performance Award from Regional Business Head - South
- Efficiently headed the implementation of 8282 inbound sales team.
- Successfully headed the training program for one of the major BPO service providers.
- Managed a team of 20 people consisting of sales professionals, voice and accent trainers, and support staff for delivering the project on time.
Cross Sales Client:
WER Teleservices Ltd.Role:
Project Leader Team Size:
Analyse and implement six sigma tools. Manage the entire team and act as a mentor on the process gaps and corrections.Project Details:
As a telecommunication major, WER Teleservices operated in CDMA and GSM domains. In all for
south India alone, there were 17 support centres catering to inbound, outbound, data, retail, prepaid, postpaid, HSIA, BB and International Customers.
- Working as Head - Operations in SDF services from Nov'11 - Present.
- Worked as Assistant Manager - BPO Operations and Process Excellence in OPS Solutions from Dec’09 - Oct'11
- Worked as Assistant Manager - Operations in ERT Solutions from Apr’07 - Dec’09.
- Worked as Business Development Manager in EMN Pvt. Ltd. from Jan 2004 - March 2007
- Executive MBA from WER Open University.
- P G Diploma in Operations Management.
- M.Sc. (Biotechnology)
- B.Sc. (Biotechnology)
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
5th November, 1984Languages Known:
English, Hindi and BengaliAddress: