College Lecturer Resume - Sample 3
To join a reputed college to aid in the increment of grades of the students hence helping the society with proper use of my skills and knowledge.
- Master of Engineering in Industrial Production (M.E) from EET University.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Industrial Production (B.E) from EET University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Worked as a Lecturer in UOPE College of Engineering from DEC’2002 to DEC’2007.
- Worked as a Lecturer in REMS College of Engineering from March’2008 to May’2012 (Present).
- Monitoring Attendance.
- Preparation of Question papers for Internals during semesters.
- Deep knowledge of the subject and in touch with the latest technological advances.
- Prepare lesson plans and methods of assessment.
- Making of Progress reports.
- Meeting with students and helping them in solving their problems.
- Helping students in Projects.
- Taking Viva’s for students during Internal Examinations.
- Helping and Enlightening students in making Jobs.
AWARDS and ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1st throughout in B.E at EET University.
- 1st rank in Last year of M.E at EET University.
- 2nd Rank in first year of M.E at EET University.
- 1st Prize on the Project “ MATHEMATICAL MODEL FOR DRILLING PROCESS” at SSP University.
- General championship in Athletics at college level.
- Have participated in various Sports Events in my College.
- Have participated in Cultural Activities in my College.
- Going to Gymnasium.
- Listening to Rock music.
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
- Ability to maintain high standards of achievement, behavior, discipline and punctuality amongst students.
- Leadership qualities.
11, Claytick, Punk Street, IIL.Date of birth:
English, Hindi and Marathi