DBA Resume - Sample 2
Panvel,Plot no. **,
Navi Mumbai - 49
Email id: ASdfirstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 788*******
- Over SIX years’ of experience in IT Industry working as a DBA in Development.
- Had done various projects using RMAN for Backup and recovery, Data guard for Disaster recovery, Installation, Configuration, Migration, upgrade, cloning, patching, Performance Tuning.
- Excellent experience in Installation and configuration of different databases on Operating Systems UNIX and Windows platforms.
- Planned and scheduled the Physical (Cold / Hot) backups as well as Logical backups.
- Experience in management tools like Oracle Enterprise Manager, TOAD and SQL Developer.
- Knowledge of Real Application Cluster (RAC).
- Provided 24x7 Remote / on-call production supports.
Technical SkillsOperating System:
Window NT 4.0, Solaris, Red Hat Linux 5.0, 5.4RDBMS:
Oracle 8i, 9iR2, 10gR1 & R2, 11gR1 & R2Tuning Tool:
TKPROF, EXPLAIN PLAN, AWR, ADDMBackup Tool:
Cold, Hot backup, RMAN, Import/ExportTools:
SQL Plus, Oracle Enterprise Manager (OEM), SQL * LoaderScript:
UNIX/Linux shell scriptLanguage:
SQL, PL/SQL, Java, VBWeb Technology:
HTML, XMLVirtual Machine:
VM Ware server 2.0 to 2.2, Oracle VM Virtual box 4.0BPM:
Professional CertificationOracle 10g Certification
Professional ExperienceCompany :
ASD, Mumbai Jan' 10 - PresentRole :
Sr. Database AdministratorResponsibilities
- Installed and configured Oracle Database on Red Hat Linux Advance Server on Development.
- Involved in performance monitoring and tuning of the database.
- Involved in backup and recovery tasks using RMAN.
- Involved in disaster recovery planning.
- Implemented database backups and disaster recovery strategies using RMAN. Developed technical documentation for disaster recovery.
- Work beyond regular hours based on business demands. Provided 24x7 on-call production supports.
Oracle 11g, RMAN, Functions and Triggers,Linux ServersCompany :
MNM Mumbai, May '07- December 2009Role :
- Responsible for installing, upgrading and configuring the Oracle environment by creating multiple databases, storage structures and objects, database backup and recovery, monitoring and optimizing database performance.
- Create & Managing Database Structure, Storage Allocation.
- Used RMAN for backup and recovery jobs.
- Trace the SQL.
- Trace the frequently called procedures/packages and pinning them to improve the performance.
- Worked extensively on Performance Tuning, RAW Devices.
- Cloned databases using scripts.
- Setup and configuration of Data guard.
- Responsible for Load and Performance testing of the database servers and application servers.
Oracle 9i/10g, LINUX, Windows 2003 server, SQL serverCompany :
CVS Pune June 2005 - February 2007Role :
- Involved in installation and configuration of database 9i on Windows NT.
- Involved in creating and managing users and objects.
- Involved in assigning roles and privileges to different users.
- Inspected log file, monitored table spaces and partitions.
- Involved in creating tables, indexes and views. Hot and cold backup.
Oracle 9i, UNIX Windows NT / 2000
- Post Graduate of Science in Information Technology from mumbai university.
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science from Pune university.
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
English, Marathi, Gujarati, HindiHobbies:
TravelingDate of Birth: