Engineering Internship Resume - Sample 2
A Career in the field of civil engineering to challenge myself to take creative projects and to help in planning,designing and construction.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Civil and Structure (B.E) from TUP University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Microsoft Office
- Engineering and CAD
- Measuring tools
- Tolerancing and Fit
- V Geometric Tolerancing
- Identification of mechanical and physical properties
- Solid Works 2007
- Auto Desk Inventor 10
- AutoCAD 2011
- Master CAM
- Structural detailing
- Architectural Theory
- Floor Plans
POLYMER FIBRE REINFORCED CONCRETE PAVEMENTS.Company:
BNS InfrastructuresProject Description:
EXPERIENCE(Internship)Worked as a Trainee Civil Engineer in BBT Ltd from 19-01-20** to 19-01-20** (6 Months Internship).Responsibilities
Worked as a Civil Engineer in TTY Ltd from 08-04-20** to 08-04-20** (12 Months Internship).Responsibilities
- Started out as junior site engineer responsible for documents and assisting senior engineers.
- Completion of the required documents for the architectural sites.
- Assisting the ground staff with the supply of raw material & necessary activities.
- Assisting in the supervision of civil, building works or services contracts.
- Challenging structural architects in terms of proposed solutions i.e. construction cost, technical requirements, sustainability, suitability or quality.
- Completion of legal documents.
- Assisting the civil engineers & other staff with the daily schedule.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2nd prize in Paper presentation in the Annual Fest organised by the TUP University.
- General Championship in Table Tennis Tournament at college and school level.
- Participation in various cultural events.
- Digital photography.
- Organic gardening.
- Drawing and sketching.
- Communication Skills.
- Organising skills.
- Analytical skills.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONAddress: Date of birth: Languages Known: