English Teacher Resume - Sample 1
Mail id: vibhaXXXXXX@gmail.com
To obtain an elementary education teaching position with upward mobility.
- Awarded “Guru Shreshtha” Commendation Certificate for 71 % Subject Average in All India Secondary School Examination.
- `Best Guide Teacher' Award from Navodaya for conducting National Level Navodaya General Knowledge Examination.
WORK EXPERIENCE: (6 Years)
- Currently working as a TGT English at XXXXX Vidyalaya, under XXXXXX Samiti, Ministry of HR Development.
- Worked as an Asstt. Teacher at XXXXX Public School.
- Worked as a English Teacher, Prepared the Models, charts, display Boards, under the activity of English Club.
- Classes: VI to X (CBSE Syllabus),Teaching through drama presentation/ role play. Library I/C, Time Table Preparation, Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation (Exam) I/C, House Master (Warden), Scout Master, Co-curricular Activity Committee Member, Conducted English Communication week, Activity based Teaching.
- Preparation of Annual Calendar (2009-10), Students Counselling in Residential atmosphere.
- Scouts and Guides I/C.
- All India Secondary School Examination 2009 (AISSE)
- All India Secondary School Examination 2010 (AISSE)
- Orientation Course for TGT English at JNV Mana Camp, XXXXXX.
- Computer training under Project Shiksha at JNV XXXXXXX.
- Tele Conference for the new Text Book For Class VII at SIET XXXXXXXX.
- Training for Programme Resource Officer FOR THE Accriditation of schools at Bhartiya Jain Sangathan XXXXX (NGO).
- Students Assessment Programme for Class VIII & Class X.
- Organised a rally on the International AIDS Awareness Day (1st Dec) in collaboration with Dist. Medical Authorities, Malkangiri.
- Organised a rally for the awareness of Leprosy in collaboration with Dist. Medical Authorities, Malkangiri and LEPRA SOCIETY an NGO.
- Celebration and awareness programme on Road Safety with RTO Malkangiri.
- Mobile Library Programme under Pace Setting Activities.
- XXXXXX School Management (APPEAR) 2011, XXXXXX Institute of Management, XXXXX International University
- XXXXX Education, Malegaon (XXXXX University) 2003, B.Ed
- XXXXX College Malegaon (XXXXX University) 2003, M.A. (Entire English)
- Annual Day Celebration.
- Weekly CCA.
- District/ State Level Competition.
- In House Competitions.
- Escorting students for various district level, cluster level, regional level competitions.
- Worked as Program Resource Officer under the School Accreditation Programme in collaboration of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, New Delhi and Bhartiya Jain Sangathan Pune (NGO).
- Conducted Students Assessment programme for Class VIII & Measuring Teacher's Effectiveness Programme in Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya.
- Sincere and I thoroughly enjoy working.
- Highly optimistic and can handle any amount of stress at work.
- Happy and satisfied when I achieve my target and appreciation for goal.
IT SKILLSMS-Office 2007:
E-mail, Creating Blog.Operating System:
XP Professional, Vista & Windows 7.Database Management:
Student Database Management System(SDMS).
PERSONAL PROFILEDate of Birth :Languages known :Address:
English Teacher Resume - Sample 2
- 5 years of experience in teaching profession.
- Currently working with "XXXX public School", XXXX.
- Exceptional communicative and interpersonal skills with well developed personal interaction skills.
- Good in organizing and delivering classroom lectures to students.
- Excellent classroom management.
- Good listening skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Organizing and delivering classroom lessons to students.
- Evaluating the students' classwork and homework.
- Preparing classroom and coursework materials, homework assignments and handouts.
- Recording student attendance records and grades.
- Classroom management.
- Developing English lesson plans.
- Maintaining discipline in the class.
- Winner of "BEST TEACHER AWARD" in 20XX & 20XX.
- coordinate many cultural events.
EMPLOYERS1. XXXX PUBLIC SCHOOL (2004-till date)
- Working as an English Teacher (TGT).
- Organized various cultural events in school from time to time.
- B.Ed. with First Division from XXXX in 20XX.
- M.A. English literature, University 1 in 20XX with 61%.
- B.A. from University 1 in 20XX with 59%
TECHNICAL SKILLSOperating System:
MS Word, MS Excel and web designing in HTML.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Organizing events, dancing.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
8th January 19XX.Languages known:
English, Hindi. Address:
English Teacher Resume - Sample 3
To develop a good career as Sanskrit teacher by applying my best teaching practices.
Summary of Qualifications
- Long and diverse experience in Sanskrit teaching at public school as well as at a private institute.
- Great family and cultural background of Sanskrit.
- Extra ordinary language-teaching aptitude.
- Great command over written and spoken language, both English and Sanskrit.
- Perfect understanding of cultural obstacles for Indian in learning Sanskrit and devised special techniques to deal with the same.
- Thorough study of English and Sanskrit literature.
- Ability to use advanced computer aids in language teaching.
Professional Experiencexxxxxx Public School, xxxxx, Haryana (2011-Present).Sanskrit Teacher
- Delivering regular classroom lectures.
- Informing students about extra curricular certification courses in Sanskrit.
- Assessing students individually and periodically for their progress in communicative and comprehensive Snaskrit.
- Arranging special Sanskrit literature sessions and workshops for interested students.
- Awarded best teacher of the year in Sanskrit by School.
- Awarded as best Preferred Teacher in a Survey in School.
- Awarded for Punctuality.
- Awarded by "The Hindu & Sanskrit Association of India".
- Graduated in Arts with specialization in Sanskrit from xxxxxxxxx University (2005).
- Completed pot graduation in Hindi from xxxxxxxxx University (2007).
- Completed B.Ed course with Sanskrit from xxxxxxx University (2008).
Personal DetailsLanguages known:Date of Birth:Address: