Formats of Biodata - Sample 1
- Technically skilled & Business Savvy Management Professional 15 years of work experience. Working as IT Head for last 5 years.
- A keen strategist & thorough implementer with abilities in delivery management – infrastructure.
- Comprehensive experience in leading teams & handling multiple projects at a time.
- Worked with top management for evolving strategic vision, generating new ideas, bringing change and taking the enterprise performance and productivity to the next level.
- Successfully maintained relations with clients at the CXO level.
- Efficient, effective and accountable in high-profile executive roles with an ability to make high stake decisions under pressure.
- Project Management
- IT Infrastructure and Server Management
- Security Management
- Networking & Systems Administration
- Coordination between various Departments
- Network Planning & Implementation
- Customer Dealing
- Strong leadership Skills
- Responsibility and Accountability
- Planning regular technical changes for upgradation and implementing them.
- Managing a team of 40 people.
- Getting regular weekly and monthly reports from the team members about the progress of work.
- Solving the issues which make the team hit the wall.
- Attending with meetings with top management about the vision, changes, improvements required to make the system better.
- Producing regular reports for a discussion with the top management.
- Co-ordinating with other departments heads to bring about the changes.
- Currently working with ABC Company Ltd. as IT Head since June 2007.
- Worked as IT Manager for XYZ Co. Manager from June 2004 to May 2007.
- MCA from XYZ University in 2000.
- B.Sc from XYZ University in 1997.
- Advanced System and Network Administration.
- Advanced Network Security.
Certifications and Trainings
- Certificate in Cloud Computing.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator.
- 2 weeks training on “Effective Business Communication”.
- 1 week training on “Team Management and Motivation”.
Personal InformationDate of Birth:Languages Known:Address:
Formats of Biodata - Sample 2
- 4 years of rich work experience in Software testing.
- Currently working With XYZ Co. Ltd.
- Proficient in complete process of software development and testing.
- Good knowledge of complete STLC.
- Ability to carry out manual and automation testing using the tools like Test Director, Bugzilla, Selenium, Loadrunner and QTP.
- Team player with strong communication and client facing skills.
- Analytical thinker with problem solving capability.
IT SkillsSoftware Q/A:
Standards & Procedures Development, SDLC Testing, Test Plan, Design & Development, Planning Automated Testing Strategy.Testing Tools:
Test Director, Bugzilla, Selenium, Loadrunner and QTP.Languages/Tools:
C++, C#.Net, ASP.NET.Databases:
SQL Server 2000.Operating System:
Windows 2000/XP/Vista and DOS.
- Good problem solving abilities
- Genuine interest in quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work in a team and independently
- Good communication skills
- Creating Test Estimations, Test Cases and Test Scripts / procedures for carrying out unit / integration / system / performance / compatibility / regression tests at various stages in the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Analyzing the testing requirements and testing data; conducting requirement gathering meetings with clients & utilizing analytical skills to develop effective test cases.
- Verifying change requests and defects; documenting, tracking and communicating test estimations, test results and unresolved problems; explaining system bugs to programmers.
- Performing various kinds of testing, viz. smoke testing, functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, system testing, performance testing and usability testing.
- Co-ordinating with software development team to ensure that the bugs are fixed.
- Training the new employees in the testing department.
- Currently working as Test Engineer at ABC Co. Ltd. since Oct. 2010.
- Worked as Jr. Testing Engineer at XYZ Co. Ltd from June 2008 to Sept 2010.
- MCA from XYZ University in 2008.
- B.Sc. from XYZ University in 2004.
- HSC from CBSE Board in 2001.
- SSC from State Board in 1999.
Trainings and Certifications
- Diploma in Software Testing (DST) in 2010.
- week training in cross cultural sensitivity.
- week training in effective business communication.
Personal DossierDate of Birth:Languages:Address:
Formats of Biodata - Sample 3
Contact No. +91-98********
Creative, visualizer looking for a successful career in the field of Web Technology.
- Creative web and graphics designer with a work experience of 1 year.
- Completed certification courses on Graphics and Web Designing.
- Proficient at creating logos, brochures, mass mail templates, newsletters, banners, e-commerce websites etc.
1. Currently working at ABC Services as Web Designer
since May, 2011Job Responsibilities
- Interacting with the clients to collect requirements.
- Building the brand identity with website design and design of collaterals.
- Developing static and dynamic websites with incorporating payment gateways for online sales of products and services.
- Designing marketing collaterals like brochures, banners, posters, newsletters, flash presentations etc.
- Ensuring timely delivery of the required products.
- Coordinating with the other designers in the team.
- Developed a Fast Food Management System during BCA Summer Internship.
- Completed Web and graphic designing certification course from ABC Institute.
- BCA from XYZ University in 2010 with 71% marks.
- HSC from CBSE in 2007 with 68% marks.
- SSC from CBSE in 2005 with 70% marks.
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in various Inter school Painting Competition.
- Enjoy listening music, painting & sketching, making crafts.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:Address:Languages known: