Resume > Freshers resume for computer
1. Freshers resume for computer engineers - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Email ID- ****@gmail.com Contact No. +91-*********
To secure a job in the IT industry where I can utilize my knowledge for the
- A detail oriented and multitasking professional with exceptional coding
techniques having bachelor of engineering degree in computer science
- Comprehensive knowledge of primary development languages for instance C, C++,
JAVA and special talent of writing highly competent programs.
- Deep understanding regarding software development environments and
considerable talent in achieving critical solutions.
- Able to understand and implement modern operating systems and great
experience of their troubleshooting.
- Excellent in presenting and make people understand.
- Exceptional presentation skills.
- Strong leadership and patiencefull skills
- Exceptional Communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Able to give the best result in pressure situations.
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering, asd Engineering College, Chennai
(2006-2010) Percentage: 86.9
- Intermediate, fghh Junior College,Nellore (2004-2006) Percentage: 87.4
- S.S.C., ERY School,Guntur (2003-2004) Percentage: 86.5
Title- Solar computer
Description- I have made a computer of solar power.It takes power from sun and
store it in a battery. It can be useful for rural palces.
- Receive first prize in Amity University for HAcking.
- Attended the seminar on Virus and Spyware at IIT Delhi.
- Got highest percentage in B.tech
Extra Curricular Activities-
- Take an active participation in blood donation camp.
- Partime work as software developer.
Languages Known- Hindi, English
2. Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
19 street, 16 plot,
Contact no. 9865******
Email ID: email@example.com
To work with a company which appreciates innovation so that I can enhance my
knowledge and skills to give my best for the growth of the company.
- B.E. in Computer Science from JD College with **%
- HSC from AJ College with **%
- SSC from NM School with **%
- Programming: C, C++, Java.
- Programming experience on Windows and Linux.
- Database: Microsoft Access, My-Sql.
Title: Placement Office Automation
Duration: 90 days
Position: Group Leader
Language used: Java
Database: Microsoft Access
Summary: For company recruitment and applicable students for job an automated
system which makes task easy to list applicants as well as companies depending
on the final year percentage was developed.
Title: Big Bazar Management
Duration: 65 days
Position: Group Leader
Language used: C++
Title: Student Counseling
Duration: 60 days
Position: Group Member
Language used: C
-Worked as Member for departmental Association at JD College Of Engineering,
-Won Judo-Karate competitions in school.
-Won best student award during graduation
-Attended technical workshop Ethical Hacking at JD College Of Engineering,
-Participated actively in sky observation seminar held at AS College of
-Participated in WIZKID-20** under Expert Group.
-Date of Birth:20.08.19**
-Languages Know: English, Hindi, Marathi and Gujarati
-Hobbies: Painting, Swimming, Reading