Hardware and Networking Resume - Sample 2
A Challenging Career, which will provide opportunity for continuous growth and learning with a dynamic organization which values individual contribution.
- Bachelor of Engineering in Hardware and Networking (B.E) from NMB University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
- Assembling and Disassembling the computer, Cabling.
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Services.
- Managing and Administrating all user domains and accounts.
- Networking, LAN & WAN trouble shooting. Network Auditing, Knowledge of configuration and maintenance.
- DHCP (Dynamic host configuration protocol), VPN (Virtual Private Network), DNS (Domain Name Service).
- Windows mail, print server.
- Designing IP addressing scheme using subnets. Configuring Routers and Switches, Switch Configuration.
- Router configuration (static routing, dynamic routing)
- VLAN configuration
- “Advances In Capillary Fluid Modelling.”
WORK EXPERIENCEWorking as a Sr. Engineer in IPT Corp. since 2009
Worked as an Engineer in PIT Corp (2007-2009)
- Assembling the Computers.
- Configuration of the Computers with the internet.
- Solving the regular upcoming Hardware issues.
- Evaluating the network issues.
- Solving the technical issues of the employees.
- Assembling & disassembling the computers.
- Connecting the printers with the desktops & laptops.
- Routing & configuring the Network & LAN cables.
- Train the new Trainees in the MIS department.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1st prize in Paper presentation at the ‘Robotics Fest’ organised by the University.
- General Championship in Squash Tournament at college and school level.
- Best Employee award of the month at PIT Corp.
- Internet Surfing.
- Playing Squash.
- Going to Gymnasium.
- Listening to music.
- Hard working.
- Communication skill.
- Leadership qualities.
01, St Mary Park, Love Street, PVC.Date of birth:
English, Hindi, Telugu and German.