IT Manager Resume - Sample 3
- X plus years experience in Networking, System Administration and Client Servicing.
- Presently working with XXXX Infotech Pvt. Ltd.
- Extensive Systems Administration & troubleshooting experience on Windows 2003/2000 Domain, Active Directory. Experience of Windows NT 4.0 domain to Windows 2000 domain migration.
- Experience in Design, configurations and implementation for DNS, DHCP, WINS, Print, Antivirus, E-mail Gateway, Proxy, IIS and Terminal servers.
- Experience in planning & defining backup strategy and Performance Tuning.
TECHNICAL SKILLSOperating System & NOS:
Windows 9X, Windows NT 4.0 (Server & Workstation), Windows 2000 (Server editions & Professional), Windows Server 2003, Windows XP(Home and Professional edition), Windows Vista(all Edition), Windows 2008 Server, Windows 7Web Servers:
IIS 6.0, IIS 5.0, IIS 7, IIS 7.5DNS Servers:
Microsoft DNS, Simple DNSMail Servers:
MS Exchange 2000/2003, IMail, Merak Mail, MailEnable, SmarterMail, hmailserver, Mdaemon, etc.Services:
AD, WINS, DHCP, VPN, Routing and Remote Access, SUS, Terminal Services, etc.Security Related:
TrendMicro OfficeScan, Scanmail for Exchange, Avast, Norton AV, Sophos, ClamAV, ISA 2000/2004/2006, SyGate Personal Firewall, Norton Internet Security, Visnetic Firewall, Untangle, Ebox 1.3, PfenseNetwork Monitoring:
Dude, MBSA, PRTG, MRTG, etc.Remote Administration:
VNC, Remote Desktop Software, Remote Administrator, etc.Virtualization:
Hyper-V, VMWare ESXi, Xen, App-V, Med-V, etc.Backup Software:
HP Omni Backup, Backup for workgroup, NTBackup, etc.Support Suits:
Remedy Ticketing System (Working), Kayako Support Suite, HelpDesk Softwares, etc.Scripting Technology:
Primary knowledge of ASP, ASP.NET, PHP, VBScript, PowerShell, etc.SQL Database:
MSSQL 2000/2005/2008, MySQL 4.0/5.0, etc.Other:
MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio.
- Positive attitude towards work.
- Cordinate the projects properly.
- High flexibility with good physical strength.
- Microsoft Certified System Engineer 2000/2003 (MCSE).
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator on Windows 2008 (MCITP)
- ITIL Foundation v3
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Routine Day to Day system Administrative jobs.
- Looking after Hardware and Software requirement.
- L3 and L4 support for windows server administration.
- Currently handling team of 7 People
- Task allocation and getting work done in projected time from team.
- Project execution and implementation planning
- Windows 2008 Server Migration
- Virtualization Planning and implementation
- Backup and Restoration Planning.
- Configuring Veritas Backup Client
- Configuring NAS and SAN at client
- Securing server as per requirements.
- Server health check including disk space check and Anti Virus Check and troubleshooting
- Problem, Change and Incident management
- Managing HP OmniBack Backup Software. Monitoring, Backup Scheduling.
- Administration of LAN / WAN system involving design of network layouts, configuration of DNS, DHCP, and ISA Server along with mapping & maintenance of application servers and databases.
- Installation, Configuration and maintenance of IIS 6, Hosting Panel like HELM 3.x and 4.x with Third Party Mailing Solution like Smartermail, Mdaemon, Imail. Designing Firewall policy for Hosting Servers and keep record.
- Installation & Configuration of Windows 2003 Standard Server, Windows 2003 Enterprise Servers
- Develop and execute project plans for deployments of new technologies, upgrades, and fixes.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot and manage Active Directory, DNS, WINS, DHCP, Remote access, Group policies.
- Maintenance of Web and Application Hosting Server included Patching, Security Configuration.
- Provide support to Hosting Client for Mail Configuration and other IIS related issue like application pool recycle, permissions etc.
- Successfully completed various projects with short span of time.
- Participated in various project development activities.
- IT Manager, since Sep’XX – till date, XXXX Infotech Pvt. Ltd, Ahmedabad
- Operation Senior Lead Specialist, Aug’XX –Sep’XX, XXXX India Pvt. Ltd, Hyderabad
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer (B.C.A) –from University 2 in 20XX with 78%.
- Higher Secondary Education (HSC) – XXXX High School in 19XX with 87%.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
18th May 19XXLanguages Known:
Hindi, English & Tamil.Address: