IT Operations Manager Resume - Sample 1
Mobile. +91-99********, 98********
Email Id- firstname.lastname@example.org
A dynamic, team spirited and performance driven professional, having 8 years of rich experience in IT Field. An ITIL V3 Certified Professional. Currently associated with XXXX Ltd as an IT Operations Manager (Managed IT Services), deputed at XXXX, Gurgaon responsible for Level-2 Escalations, SLA and managing the IT Infrastructure of ABC, Ability to drive and implement IT Projects to their timely closure.
Seeking a better & responsible position in an organization that provides me an opportunity to enhance my personal and professional skills in conjunction with goals and objectives of an organization.
- IT Operations / IT Service Management.
- End User Support Management.
IT Skill SetOperating System:
Windows XP/7/2003/2008/Linux.Mail Clients:
IBM Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook.Networking:
LAN, WAN, VPN, Wireless.Applications:
NAP, SCCM, LiveMeeting, DLO, Safe boot.ITIL Process/Process:
CA Unicenter Tool, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, working knowledge of ISO 20000 / 70.
- 1.5 yrs Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking from Institute1.
- (MCP) Microsoft Certified Professional.
- (M.C.S.A) Microsoft Certified System Administrator.
- (ITIL V-3) Foundation Certified.
- Leadership Program
- Service Excellence Program.
- Business Communication Skills.
- Presentation Skills.
- Customer Centricity.
- Since Dec’XX-Till Date in XXXX Ltd, Gurgaon Site Worked- (XXXX) as IT Operations manager
- Prior Profile – IT Manager (XXXX Technologies).
- Apr ’XX – Nov’XX in XXXX Ltd, Gurgaon Site Worked- XXXX as Facilities Management Engineer/ Critical support engineer.
- Oct’XX – Feb’XX in XXXX. as Customer Support Engineer
XXX Ltd GurgaonPosition Held:
Operations Manager (XXXX)Key Responsibilities
- Deputed as Airport Operations Manager and taking care of IT Operations of XXXX
- Responsible for Level-2 Escalations pertaining to Networks, End User Devices, Applications at the Airports.
- Managing Team Size of 80+ engineers (Desktop Operations) at PAN India Airports & Team Lead (Airport Operations + Service Desk).
- Managing 24*7 Service Desk as a part of Service Desk Management.
- Ensuring that service delivery takes place based on the Service level agreements.
- Keeping track of critical or major incidents and sharing RCA with customers.
- Ensuring Prompt communication to all users in case of any Major failure or breakdown.
- To execute & implement IT Projects at Airports and ensure its timely closure.
- Handling Weekly Ops Review meeting with client.
- To ensure that service norms committed to the customer are met.
- Ensure all the customer complaints/issues are identified, to prepare Action plan for all Complaints received and drive till closure along with PM.
- Review performance with the customer periodically during on-going phase. Ensuring smooth operations for all systems across the IT teams.
- Conduct weekly review meeting with Vendor on Breakdown Calls, ensuring prompt closure of pending issues at sites.
- To ensure implementation of processes for all services covered in the SOW, ensure 100% SOW compliance & timely escalate non-compliance to Program management.
- Ensuring all IT transactions and process must be in line with ISO 20K Standards.
- Conduct weekly review meeting with team and identify gaps to take corrective action.
- Maintain SLA doc for all the activities performed by the team, collect performance data, analyze and publish.
- To implement the CAPA for improved CSAT score, Implementation of CVI action plan as per agreed time lines.
- Ensure SIPs aligned to the CVI Plan are executed as per agreed timelines to enhance the C-SAT for the project.
XXXX (On behalf of XXXX)Client:
Facility Management Engineer, Rotation Position – CSE.Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing daily HARDWARE, LAN & SOFTWARE support to variety of desktop computers & laptops like COMPAQ, WIPRO, DELL, HP etc.
- The job involves managing WIN 2K SERVER, creation & managing of USER ACCOUNTS, taking BACKUPS of server data through ARC SERVE backup software.
- Taking Care of WSUS server.
- Maintaining VIRUS FREE environment by managing centralized anti virus server (SYMANTEC) and updates all clients & servers daily.
- Installing & configuring Airtel BLACKBERRY devices for all Critical Users.
- Handling of Escalated & Critical calls of all the Senior Users.
- Installing & Configuration of CISCO VOIPS 7900 series & NORTEL VOIPS & V-CON devices.
- Installing, Configuring & Troubleshooting of Mail clients (MS OUTLOOK2003, LOTUS NOTES)
- Handling V-SAT connectivity of all project sites.
- Assisting in LOTUS DOMINO SERVER for E-mail messaging.
- Got Best Onsite Engineer Award from XXXX.
- Recognized for XXXX’s Green Initiative for reducing down of IT Waste at site.
- Faced BFSI vertical audit and succeeded without findings. Got appreciations from client head and top management.
- Migration of WT Projects from GDC to GNDC with minimal downtime.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA -IT) from University 1, in 20XX-XX
- Bachelor of Commerce (Pass) from University2 , session – 20XX-20XX
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
29th Aug 19****Languages Known: Address:
IT Operations Manager Resume - Sample 2
Tel: +91 96xxxxxxxx
Seeking a challenging position in a pleasant working environment, which will permit me to continue practicing and expanding my skill set and knowledge base.
- PGDBA - Operations, XXXXXX Centre for Distance Learning, 70%, 2011
- B.Tech,XXXXXX College Of Engineering And Technology, 74%,2005
Current role :
- IT Operations Manager - AOS Production Engineering, March 2012 - till date
- Services Offer Manager - March 2011 - March 2012
- Software Release Management - Account Engineer - April 2008 - March 2011
- Network Engineer - Nortel GNTS - Tier 3, February 2007 - April 2008
- Tier 3 WLAN Engineer, July 2005- February 2007
Services Offer Manager
- My role as a Services Offer Manager is to understand the managed services requirements of the customer and to provide an optimal services portfolio as per the customer requirements in the AVAYA UC , CC and Data network space.
- My role includes opportunity assessment, bid qualification, bid management, proposal writing, proposal review, simplifying the bid cycle, identifying best bid practice, providing bid support and answering RFP/RFI's.
- Pricing, Offer customization & supports overall service enablement efforts
- Provides holistic view of the services portfolio - market, strategy and brand.
- Responsible for developing the market requirements for Avaya's AOS Service Offers to drive sales and profitability across the Business Unit.
- Develop the offer roadmap and business plans, establish pricing, develop positioning strategies, and provide successful lifecycle management from launch through achievement of business objectives.
- Develops offers with a high degree of service readiness to enable sales and channels to effectively drive revenue growth.
- Go to Market Plans and Programs: i.e. Presentation, Proposal Content, Scope of Service/Statement of Work, Contract Addendum, Competitive Analysis, Pricing, Datasheets etc.
- Service Launch (training, announcements) and Market Events (programs, tradeshows, webinars)
- Project manages the business opportunities, engage right stake holders, resources to accomplish the Project targets.
- Establish project scope, timeliness, deliverables etc.
- Manage project implementations ensuring they are completed on time, within budget and performed as planned
xxxxxx India Pvt. Ltd.Role:
- Awarded with xxxxxx CLIENT CHOICE award by Senior VP of xxxxx for the commendations received from xxxxxx customers.
Software Release Management - Account EngineerDescription:
- As a SRM Account Engineer, responsible for Day-2 on boarding of the new customers.
- Responsible for new Software, Firmware releases being published by Product House for existing customers.
- Sending notification for all new releases to the customer on receiving work triggers.
- Research on (a) the relevance of the software, (b) risk and impact analysis of releasing the software into the customer network, (c) value proposition of upgrading to the particular software.
- Responsible to start the Implementation Planning and Co-ordination of Activities on Customer Acceptance.
- Schedule the Upgrades and Assign an Implementation Engineer to Complete the Upgrades.
- Complete the Verification Testing post Implementation and Procure Customer Sign-Off.
- Proactive problem fixes on customer system by updating the latest software versions and patches, upgrading the CM, circuit packs, gateways and media modules.
- Testing new releases of software/firmware to verify the compatibility with customer network and to see if they resolve the issue in question; coordinating with peer teams and customer to implement them.
- Support all analysis and design activities, and closely work with other teams involved in the project, including development team, testing team and business users.
- Carry out regular triage meetings to recognize and determine critical testing faults
- Prepare impact analysis documents, recommendations, executive briefings.
- Functionally design the monthly reports against the client requirements.
Nortel GNTS - Tier 3Description:
- Global support for the Enterprise Customers and handling Business Critical cases along with Major and Minor cases.
- Implementing the customer's scenarios in TAC Lab and providing solutions after the replication.
- Providing RCA reports for any critical issues faced by customers in the Enterprise Network.
- Providing solutions to redesign the network when the customer faces design related issues.
- Implementing routing protocols like RIP, OSPF and redundancy protocol like VRRP.
- Configuring and troubleshooting Client's proprietary concepts like MLT (Multilink trunk), SMLT (Split MLT), IST (Inter switch Trunk).
- Configuring Layer-2 switches, creating VLANs and managing them.
- Configuring Layer-3 switches, creating VLANs and implementing inter-VLAN communication.
- Implementing routing using protocols like RIP (V1/V2) and static routing.
- Setup of STP, RSTP and MSTP on switches/stacks.
- Implementation of LACP, MLT, SMLT, SLT and IST, between Level-2 and Level-3 switches in the Enterprise.
- Implementing network setup to get continuous connectivity with the DHCP server and implementing protocols such as VRRP.
- Configuring network security based on MAC based security and Radius Authentication with the implementation of EAPOL.
- Configuring QoS for best quality of Voice packet data transfer.
- Configuring Wireless Security Switches and wireless access points using a, b, and g standards.
- Configuring wireless security based on MAC based security, WEP, and WPA
- Have been recognized for Going the Extra Mile for the Customer and for the Organization in Avaya.
- Recognized for Exemplary Performance by XXXXX SDM.
- Recognized for contributing Innovative Ideas for Process Excellence in XXXX
- Received "YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE" award for my excellent customer handling skills.
- Awarded "INNOVATION AND VELOCITY AWARD" for my efforts in generating the 1st lead and actualizing it.
- Actualized 5 out 7 leads and generated 550K USD revenue.
- Imparted knowledge on Telecommunication, Data networking basics and Avaya Technology to 50+ new hires.
Personal DossierDate of Birth:Father's Name:Permanent Address:
IT Operations Manager Resume - Sample 3
Email ID: email@example.com
Cell No: 9xxxxxxxx
CAREER SUMMARYProject Management / Service Delivery Operations
- Planning project activities viz. scoping, estimation, tracking, change management, delivery management and post implementation support.
- Implementing project plans within preset budgets and deadlines.
Data Centre and NOC
- Establishment of IT Infrastructure for Major corporate, Complete life cycle knowledge from designing, planning, Migration, and operational.
- Complete process knowledge for managing applications, operating systems, hardware requirements and operational manpower requirement planning.
- Experience in establishment of Data Centre and Creation of NOC, have managed high end data centre for very high end setup.
- Process knowledge of handling vendors and operating as vendor for very high end Commercial projects.
- Knowledge of Request for Proposal (RFP) document creation, Tender Process and rate negotiation.
- Managed and leading multiple projects and operations with all technical teams like Windows, Network, Security, UNIX, VM Ware, Citrix, Database, Web Services, Application Management, End user computing and Service Desk.
- Managing recruitment, Identifying the team’s training & development needs and conducting appropriate training program. Management of Vendor Personnel’s wherever available in project.
- Have IT Infrastructure management for domain like Communication, ISP, FMCG, BFSI, Software and Manufacturing Industry
Transition and Transformation
- Complete knowledge of Application development life cycle for internal and external customers.
- Application development knowledge for Multiple Domains
- Experience of project transition of projects, preparing project related documents and implementation of committed parameters
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer
- Cisco Certified Network Associate
- SAP Basis and Administration course from Surge Global India
- Oracle DBA training at IIHT and Training in Basic Red Hat Linux 7.3
- Novell 5.0 basic administration and Server maintenance and Completed A+ Comptia
- Certification for Computer Fundamentals Win 95/98(Free from BrainBench.com)
- RFID Technology Basics Free Course from the Global Hub for RFID Training and Certification
IT Manager OperationsRole & Responsibilities
- Managing a team of around 150+ resources at the site and operations for project
- Handling setup of more than 1500 server, 15000 users and 1000 network devices.
- Managing infrastructure roll out projects and other standardization projects.
- Leading and Managing technical towers projects and operations
- Ensuring all the agreed SLA are delivered and no deviation recorded
- Interaction with client CXO level for different projects and operations update.
- Managing quality through frequent audit reports at the site
- Creating processes and documentation for quality service desk setup
- Ensuring Patch, IOS management for all servers and network team.
- Daily Review of Operations with client across continent
- Managing Solaris, Wintel, Web Application, Voice and Data Network Team.
- Ensuring Service Desk Team documents and performs all the agreed ITIL processes.
- Ensuring Wipro cost model MIS and other process implementation.
- Identifying resources and arranging trainings for them
Manager OperationsRole & Responsibilities
- Oversee day-to-day IT operations for the HMEL site and supporting 1200 user setup
- Implemented Hot Spot and RF based Internet Solution across campus.
- Implemented project for 90 buildings LAN cabling
- Ensure effective end-user support for all IT issues, and act as escalation point
- Ensuring that the correct priorities are understood by all support groups and required solutions expedited in line with business expectations
- Undertake major incident management with other stake holders as needed and also work to reduce major incident occurrences through root cause analysis and proactive measures with support teams
- Perform periodic service delivery reviews with business groups, and with the and other third party vendors, and follow up agreed improvement plans
- To understand how IT service is received in plant and capture business concerns
- Communicate and promote Line IT policies and strategic initiatives.
- Plan, implement and test disaster recovery options to ensure business continuity in the event of a failure on IT related services or infrastructure
- Leading team of server, network, systems and helpdesk engineers.
- Part of implementation team for wireless network and Tetra system.
- Preparation of Tender, RFP and SOW for different projects.
- Designed and Implemented 3 high end applications from start to end.
- Arranging best technical expertise based on situations and scenarios
- Handling costing and revenue for Wipro, team appraisal and performance monitoring as per Wipro model.
IT EngineerRole & Responsibilities
- Managing national network operations and city NOC end to end operations.
- Handling team which manages complete IT infrastructure of network and servers.
- Ensuring smooth operations, revenue targets, client and team satisfaction.
- SLA based operations and ensuring uptime of devices more than 99.5%
- Creation of processes, documentation, implementation and its review.
- Ensuring service desk smooth operations, functionality review and quality improvement.
- Daily review of new developments, its impact on operations, and its functionality.
Operation AssistantRole & Responsibilities
- Handling server calls for Windows 2000
- Handling backup for 50 windows servers
- Leading team which handles the end user calls
- Handled regional team end to end technical support.
- Handled around 1500 end user support
- Taking care of tech support and SPOC for for senior management
- Managing IT operations and tech support to six branches of Gujarat State.
- Study on Citrix Environment having 60+ servers farm, and implementing a major change in the setup.
- Handled 5 major high end projects related to VM, Voice and Network.
- Established High End Data Centre with over 25 Network, Servers and Telecom racks with redundant Infra and availability of 24*7
- Establishment of DR Site at Bathinda
- Project Member of Fiber project overall 274 Kms of fiber was laid inside Refinery for inter building network establishment, costing around 9 Crores
- Implementation of telecom projects at refinery and residential
- Implementation of Hot Spots internet facility for the residential units
- Implementation of audio video project for 20 rooms including board room costing around 15 Crores.
- Received many appreciations by client for self skill set and delivery of timely projects.
- Appreciation Certificate for services by XXXX
- Awarded Best Employee of the quarter by XYZ
- Masters of Business Administration (IT), XX University
- Bachelor of Commerce, XX University, Baroda
- Diploma in Cyber Law from XX School of Cyber Law, Pune
- ICWAI Foundation Exam
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Language:Address: