IT Project Manager Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-*****
To Obtain a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximum profits.
- An innovative, result-oriented professional with 3 years of experience as an IT project Manager.
- Extensive experience in all aspects of handling an IT project.
- Proficient in planning, handling and supervising the project.
- Proficient in providing the best alternatives during the project.
- Proven record in leading projects to full fruition.
- Strong motivational and leadership skills.
- Exceptional planning skills.
- Unmatchable communication skills in writing and verbal both.
- Ability to identify, understand and give priority to urgent issues.
- Ability to handle the situation of conflicts.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Responsible for handling the project from the front.
- Effectively make the plan of the particular project.
- Presenting the plan in front of seniors and take suggestions from them.
- Giving a presentation to the Junior Staff and make them understand the important aspects of the project.
- Ensuring that all the resources are available for the project.
- Delegating work and supervising the activities of junior IT staff.
- Recommending and implementing technological improvements and efficiencies.
Technical ExperienceLanguages Known:
C, C++, Java, Python, RubyTesting software:
QTP, Selenium, Bugzilla
- Successfully handle the project of worth rupees 50 Crore in ASD Solutions.
- Receive many awards and appreciations from the organization.
- Give many presentations in Project Handling in many seminars.
- Working as IT Project Manager in ASD Solutions from 2010 - Present.
- Worked as Project Manager in FGH Technical solutions from 2009 - 2010.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
IT Project Manager Resume - Sample 2
ZSE, Tree 23,
Kettle Street, NH-54
With 6 years of experience as an information technology professional in project management. I am seeking a position, where my in-depth knowledge of technological implementations and project management and contribute to the strategic goals of an organization.
- MS Project 2010, MS Project Server 2000, MS Visio 2007, MS Office Suite
- MS Access
- HP Project and Portfolio Management Center (PPM)
- IBM Rational RequisitePro
- Adobe Illustrator CS
- Adobe Photoshop
- SQL Server
- Quick learner
- Analytical ability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- ABC pvt. Ltd. from 20** till date
- ABC technologies pvt ltd from 20** to 20**
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Managing projects from initiation stage to closing for software development and security projects.
- Facilitate Failure Modes and Effects Analysis sessions and Root Cause Analysis session to assess.
- Mitigate and communicate risk associated with operational and technical change.
- Conferring with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Negotiating with suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Establishing a project communication plan.
- Preparing project status reports by collecting and analyzing information and trends.
- Creating a project charter, project scope statement, and project management plan using standard SDLC and Agile methods.
- Determine the structure and necessary project management processes for project.
- Managing project work plan using up to 300 line MS Project 2010 files.
- Defining a baseline for performance measurement.
- Ensuring successful integration of project work across multiple roles.
- Making effective & efficient use of resources throughout the project.
- Facilitate meetings with Organ Procurement Transplantation Network (OPTN) members.
- Provide formal user interface design and requirements documentation.
- Maintaining contact with user for purpose of prototype or design evaluation and adherence to acceptance testing procedures.
- Responsible for design of systems for several major projects.
- Lead several project teams in internal process redesign and new software implementation efforts.
- Worked with clients on high-priority projects using the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Designing and implementing team Systems Project Documentation Template, resulting in less FTE per project.
- Designing and coding various booked product and product referral reporting utilizing SQL 2000.
- B.Sc. Computers from J college of science with XX%
- H.S.C. from J college of science with XX%
- ITIL Foundations v3 Certification
- PMP Certification
- Agile Scrum Master Certified
- 6 Sigma Green Belt Certified
- Completed 6 Project successfully in company Y
- Completed 12 projects in company Z
- Won football competition at district level during graduation
- Won best employer of the year award in company Z
English, Hindi, Rajasthani,PunjabiHobbies:
Reading, Target Shooting, Playing football
IT Project Manager Resume - Sample 3
E mail Id: XXXXXX@gmail.com
An experienced IT manager with positive attitude, good team handling skills, and target oriented. Looking for a position to use these skills and experience for more profit and growth of the organization.
Professional ExperienceCompany Name:
IT ManagerJob responsibilities
- Working on the projects directly along with the team of 10 other software engineers.
- Dealing with the clients, taking their requirements about the project and working on the same.
- Working towards client satisfaction.
- Planning for the complete project, discussing and finalizing with seniors.
- Managing project completion in estimated budget.
- Guiding, Motivating, and training the trainees and engineers.
- Coordinating with other IT managers working on the projects.
- Reporting to the senior project manager about the status of the project, discussing the problems facing in completion.
- Working in such a way that it gets completed in minimum cost i.e. cost reduction.
- Hiring employees as per the requirement of project.
- Dealing with the new clients for getting the new projects for the company.
- Travelling as per the requirement.
- Representing the team and project in meetings.
- Working for the qualitative result.
- Meeting Deadlines of the projects.
- I have joined this company as a Junior Engineer and promoted twice, first a Sr. Engineer and secondly as an IT Manager.
- Awarded for good project management skills.
- C, C++
- Visual Basic
- Good networking skills.
- MBA in IT and operations from XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
- Engineering graduate with computer science from XXXXX University in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Management skills.
- Team handling.
- Can work under stressed condition.
- Meeting deadlines and targets.
- Time management.
- Risk management.
- Problem solving skills.
- Quick decision maker.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXX.Address: