Journalists Resume - Sample 1
Email ID- *****@gmail.com
Contact no. +91-********
To get a challenging position where I can express my ideas and thinking with free mind and full liberty and can use my experience of journalism.
- A progressive and deep thinker with excellent analytical skills posseses 4 years experience as a journalist.
- Excellent in researching, writing of wide range of topic.
- Excellent in covering the real time news and in presenting them.
- Proficient in working in shifts and to work in 24X7 work environment.
- Ability to investigate the things deeply.
- Unmatchable communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in handling the pressure and giving the best result.
- Ability to work in team and as well as individual.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Covering a range of areas for local dailies.
- Presenting them in front of cameras.
- Taking the interview of special guests in front of camera.
- Presenting the actual report in case of live telecast.
- Managing the documents of report.
- Handling the other staff for making news more knowledgeable.
- Understanding the situation and handling all jobs related duties.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy
- Won 'Best Journalist award in NDTV Award show.
- Covered scam of 500 Cr. by doing the sting operation.
- Hosted many shows with international journalist.
- Working as Sr. journalist for Local Daily from 2010 - present.
- Worked as a freelance writer from 2008 - 2010.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known-
Journalists Resume - Sample 2
Email id: JNfirstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No.: 632*****
- Highly skilled, creative, communications, and journalism professional with a broad range of experience encompassing:
- Department Management
- Media & Public Relations
- Sports Reporting
- Publicity & Promotions
- Crisis Communications
- Social Media
- Reporting / Interviewing / Storytelling Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation.
- Microsoft Office
- Proficient in HTML and Search Engine Optimization
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Created excellent content for press releases, newsletters.
- Developed and promoted story approchaes that attracted viewers.
- Prepared, submitted press material that was precise and effectively conveyed the message.
- Produced editorial content
- Published content for electronic media
- Wrote effective headlines
- Wrote cover stories for newspapers and magazines
- Coordinated photo shoots.
- Demonstrated ability as a journalist, news reporter, columnist
Professional ExperienceHead of Communications SDR Communications
Sports writer XYZ Channel
- Consulting on communications and publicity for clients.
- Implemented communications and messaging strategies, campaign boundary lines, and promotional programs.
- Coordinated public and media relations.
- Supervised social media, news releases, and email campaigns.
Sports Reporter XYZ Channel
- Wrote 500+ articles, in-depth features on IPL including stories on owners, trainers, players.
- Published widely in XDF magazine.
- Write Columns for SDF newspaper.
- Analysis of Sports matches.
- Covered the world cup as a full-time staff reporter.
- Supervised content development as Editor-in-Chief.
- FREELANCE JOURNALIST for DFG Magzine
- SDE Press Association awards
- State best reporter award for sport
- Critically acclaimed articles
- Won SDE Press Association awards, including the Award of Excellence in Sports Writing.
- Diploma in Journalism
- B.A. Political Science & History, VCS University, India
Personal DetailsLanguages known:
English, hindi, Marathi, French, German, SpannishHobbies:
Journalists Resume - Sample 3
Mobile No: 093*******
- X years of Experience as a Journalist.
- Good Knowledge and Experience of technical concepts.
- Graduate from University XXXX of Mass communication.
- Basic knowledge about internet and web browsing
- Microsoft word
- Quark Express
- Bangla word (Indica) typing
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good oral and written Communication.
- Quick Learner, Confident, Punctual & Hard worker.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN XXXX
- Live coverage of India Vs South Africa match in the year 20XX in Gwalior.
- Live coverage of All India volleyball championship in the year 20XX in LNUPE (Laxmi Bai National University of Physical Education) Gwalior.
- Coverage of All India University Women’s hockey tournament in the year 20XX in Gwalior.
SUBJECTS TAUGHT IN DREAM VALLEY
- Language Journalism, Broadcast Journalism and Advertising (TYBAMM)
- Report and feature writing and Editing Techniques (SYBAMM)
- Introduction to Journalism (FYBAMM)
- Public Relations (TYBBA & TYBTTM)
- Introduction to communication (TYBSW)
- Guide for the final assignment for TYBAMM students we made a short documentary on fairy services of GOA called ‘Fairy Tales’
- Guide for the final assignment for TYBAMM Students we also made magazine on Football in Goa called ‘XXXX’ meaning a ‘XXXX’ half part of the magazine was take by GFA (Goa Football Association) for their yearly magazine.
- Science of communication
- Reporting and editing.
- Feature and News writing.
- Article and column writing.
- Quark Express.
- 100% Result in all classes.
EMPLOYERS (X Years)
- Worked in XXXX Gwalior for 1 month as an event organizer (year 20XX)
- Worked in XXXX as a sports journalist in Gwalior M.P (year June 20XX till June 20XX)
- Worked as Media Faculty in XXXX college (June 20XX till April 20XX)
- Worked as Mass Media Faculty in XXXX College (year September 20XX till January 20XX)
- Currently working as a journalist in XXXX from 10th March 20XX till date.
- Post Graduate diploma in Mass Communication & Journalism from University XXXX in 20XX.
- Graduate in Bengali (Honors) under University XXXX in 20XX.
- Higher Secondary from XXXX in 20XX.
- Madhyamik from XXXX in 20XX.
- Pursued Media Studies (Certificate Course) from National Institute of Film & Fine Arts on News Reading & Anchoring.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Attended and organized seminars on various subjects and social awareness in college.
- Participated in recitation competition and won prizes for the same and hosting various programmed.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
July 1st, 19**Languages Known:
English, Bengali & HindiAddress: