Kindergarten Teacher Resume - Sample 1
Mail Id: XXXXXX@yahoo.com
To secure a position in teaching & share my knowledge for the growth and development of the children.
- Pursuing M. Ed from XXXXX University.
- B. Ed graduate from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Passed higher secondary from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Passed high school from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Teacher (Since One year)Profile
- Responsible for handling a class of 20 students of age group 4-6 years.
- Teaching them basics like shape, color, counting etc.
- Teaching about basics of regular life eating, talking, and behavior.
- Conducting small games in the class.
- Conducting group activities.
- Responsible for their physical and mental development.
- Coordinating with the parents and updating about their child’s development and performance.
- Maintaining the complete records of students.
- Teaching them about natural things, names of animals, flowers, fruits and vegetables.
- Conducting small tests monthly for checking their development and grasping status.
- As per performance giving more attention to weak children.
- Ability to get involved with the children easily.
- Good teaching skills.
- Explaining power.
- Polite & approachable.
- Have patience.
- Winner of the drawing competition in college and school.
- Winner of the cooking competition at district level.
- Listening Music.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXAddress:
Kindergarten Teacher Resume - Sample 2
Mobile: 91 901955****
Email Id: XP_009@gmail.com
Aspiring to become a kindergarten teacher and mould the lives of the next generation of leaders.
- Completed B.Ed.
- Master of Arts in English (M.A) from AFB University.
- Bachelor of Arts in English (B.A) from ANS University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
EXPERIENCEWorked as a Kindergarten Teacher in ACBC School from Jan'2003 to Jan'2012 (Present).Responsibilities handled
- Monitoring Attendance.
- Preparation of progress charts.
- Managing the fun classes and Sports hours.
- Inculcating values and manners.
- Taking Parent-teacher meetings to report the growth and progress of children.
- Prepare lesson plans and methods of assessment.
- Able to incorporate fun games and interactive activities into lessons.
- Intensive knowledge on how to establish good relationships with children.
- Certified early childhood educator.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 1st Prize in Drawing Competition at NSB University.
- Participated in various Sports Events in my College.
- Participated in Cultural Activities in my College.
- Interaction with children.
- Excellent Verbal and Communication skills.
- Loving and Caring.
- Strict when required.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDate of Birth:
English,Hindi and Marathi.Address:
70,AshBurton Groove,Pane Street,NYP.
Kindergarten Teacher Resume - Sample 3
Mrs. Aarti Rana
Email id: email@example.com
Seeking the position of a kindergarten/Primary teacher in the organization that will give me the opportunity to utilize my skill set for the progress of the organization.
Summary of Skills
- Ability to work with children of different aptitudes and skills.
- Excellent communication and ability to mix with children effortlessly.
- Ability to create an effective teaching method for the children.
- Ability to handle the behavior of children of 5 to 10 years and research skills.
- Highly skilled in using the various tools to make the teaching interesting and effective i.e. books, films, music, and games.
- Ability to interact with the children effectively so they can learn quickly i.e. rhyming games, story telling, and acting games.
- Ability to motivate the children, so that they will consider themselves a special personality.
- Capability to cope up with the individuals and problem solving attitude.
- Ability to communicate with parents and good organizational skills.
- Completed the Bachelors degree in science from XXXXX University, in the year 1999.
- Appeared for Bachelors Degree in Education from XXXXX University, this year 2012.
- Completed the certification course of Montessori in 2004.
- Completed the certification course of computer application.
- Completed the certification course of Dale Carnegie workshop.
Professional ExperienceCurrently working as a Kindergarten Teacher in XXXXXXXX & Jr. college Atrey layout XXXXXX From 18th August 2008 to till dateResponsibilities
- Developing the skills of children by providing them a healthy atmosphere and using the differentteaching methods.
- Organizing the groups of children and permitting them to develop their creativity.
- Preparing the lesson plans in computer software and teaching the students according to them.
- Inspiring the students to learn the new things and by doing so shaping their future according to their interest.
- Arranging meetings with parents and discussing the development of the children.
- Teaching the basic skills of language and math i.e. phonics figures and awareness of science and nature.
- Teaching the children the fundamental skill of math and language through the various methods of teaching i.e. storytelling, educational games etc.
- Developing the various aspects of children i.e. physical, emotional, mental, and social by allowing them to learn them according to their creativity.
- Organizing the students in the group so they can interact with each other and by doing so they can develop their personality.
- Interacting with each student and helping him/her to solve their problems.
- Providing them the free and healthy atmosphere, so that they can develop themselves.
- Liaising with the parents in order to convey them the progress of their child.
Areas of Interest
- Developing the methodologies for the growth of an organization.
- Results on the task
- Computer work,listening & singing the music, coloring, reading.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Languages known: Address: