Marketing Director Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact no.: +91-**********
To further my professional career with an executive level management position in a world class company. Seek to diversify my skills in another industry and as part of a larger organization.
- An accomplished, senior marketing professional with broad retail marketing experience, having rich experience of 3 years as a Marketing Director.
- Experience in strategic planning and qualitative and quantitative research.
- Proficient in public relations, sales promotion and visual merchandising.
- Focused on achieving continuous and improved business performance.
- Efficient in developing the team and make strategy and delivering on objectives.
- Efficient in motivating the team and take the best out of them.
- Strong marketing and persuading skills.
- Remarkable logical, analytical and managerial skills.
- Unmatchable communication skills in writing and verbal both.
- Able to handle the pressure situations.
- Able to provide the best result with a team.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Design, implement & facilitate an effective local & national marketing strategy.
- Carrying out effective research & intelligence into competitor products & other trends.
- Constantly improving business development activities.
- Overseeing and managing financial budgets.
- Manage daily activities with PR, press and marketing communications agencies.
- Develop partnerships & relationships with third parties to meet strategic objectives.
- Identifying key marketing opportunities.
- Making sure that campaigns run to deadline and on budget.
- Online campaigns, web site, use of digital/social media.
- Budget setting and control, including measurement and return on investment.
- Management of sponsorships for conferences and events.
- Exceptional project and time management skills.
- Monitoring & reporting to senior managers on the effectiveness of strategies/campaigns.
- Setting the scope, implementation, management & review of marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Internet Savvy
- Executed a successful website marketing campaign.
- Receive Best Campaigner in ASD Marketing.
- Working as Marketing Director in ASD Marketing from 2009 - Present
- MBA in Marketing from DFG Management studies.
- BBA From GHJ University
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Marketing Director Resume - Sample 2
34th Street, NY, 589
Telephone: +91 896******
- 18 years of experience in retail marketing field with deep knowledge in various aspects.
- Excellent in verbal and oral communication.
- Effective in strategy making and implementing them in the same industry.
- Providing innovative ideas of promotion helping the company for branding their products.
- In depth understanding of all facts of marketing and sales process. I have proven ability to build new business in different territories successfully.
- Experience in developing business with the potential clients included the existing client base
- Expertise in retail marketing
- Smart and hard working
- Gaining a Sales Commitment
- Leading a Global Sales Force
- Management of Marketing Mix
- Developing guidelines
- Measuring success
- Applying push/pull strategy
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Accomplishing marketing objectives by training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and employees, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information.
- Preparing and completing action plans and customer-service standards.
- Meeting marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget, analyzing variances.
- Planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating promotion programs.
- Developing field sales action plans.
- Identifying marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements.
- Defining market, competitor's share, and competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching.
- Improving product packaging and planning new product development.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Appointed to lead the entire marketing function through a turnaround throughout the globe.
- Planning and implementation of annual marketing plans that results in increase in growing market.
- Implementation of media strategies that resulted in branding the company and its product.
- Increased franchisee , developing of B2C, B2B.
- Promoting to lead the brand positioning & marketing initiatives.
- Building marketing team of professionals, following company’s relocation.
- Designing and implementation of consumer research.
- Handling team of 25 branch Managers and the 150 sales executives.
- Directed advertising media.
- Preparing the budget for creating a media stream for various needs.
- Negotiating the contracts with various customers.
- Analysis of current and future market trends so as to make strategies for company’s development and growth.
- Attending product launch and media conferences.
- Working with external vendors and partners to align product, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Research and implement surveys to provide insights into the customer experience of specific applications and services, and drive the development of customer experience and service enhancements.
- Managed and updated Modaphone project management and governance systems, including EPM and the Cloud Solutions Program of Work.
- ABC as director marketing from 20** till date
- DEF as General Manager Marketing from 19** to 20**
- GHI as HOD marketing from 19** to 19**
- Increased revenue of the company with 25% from the last year in ABC
- Achieved target of 125% in 3rd quarter
- Awarded as Best Marketing Professional by KL Association of Marketing for year 20**
- Launched SD product of DEF successfully with profit of 10 crs. in 1st quarter
- Won best person in communication industry in 20**
- Won gold medal during post-graduation for excellence in the field
- SAP Marketing Module
- MBA in Marketing with A%
- B.Com with A%
- MS office
- SAP Marketing Module
- Internet researching
- ERP solution software
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
34th Street, NY, 589.Languages Known:
English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannad, German, Spanish.
Marketing Director Resume - Sample 3
- A dynamic marketing professional with around 4 years' 4 months experience in Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Relationship Management and Team Management.
- Currently employed with XXXX Co. as Marketing Director - Export & Import.
- Planner with expertise in business planning, market plan execution, staffing and targeted marketing and proven ability to achieve the pre-set sales targets.
- Expertise in exploring & developing new markets, accelerating growth and achieving desired sales goals & profitability.
- Effective Communicator with good presentation and organisational skills; skilled in managing teams to work in sync with the corporate set parameters & motivating them for achieving targets.
MS Office, Ms Word, Power Point, ExcelLanguage:
Areas of Expertise1. Business Development
2. Sales & Marketing
- Formulating strategies / policies and reaching out to the unexplored market segments/customer groups for business expansion.
- Organising promotional campaigns; focussing on brand establishment & market penetration by organising seminars, demonstrations and advertisement campaigns.
- Focussing on product visibility to channel partners thereby increasing sales of entire product range.
3. Client Relationship Management
- Managing sales & marketing operations and ensuring accomplishment of set business targets.
- Overseeing the preparation of MIS on a periodical basis and providing information about the progress to the top management.
- Analyzing latest marketing trends, tracking competitors' activities and providing valuable inputs for fine tuning sales & marketing strategies.
4. Team Management
- Recognising and building ties with prospective clients, generating business from the existing accounts and achieving profitability and increased sales growth.
- Providing high quality service to the customers for business retention and growth.
- Interfacing with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
5. International Trade
- Leading, training & monitoring the team members for ensuring efficiency in service operations and meeting of individual & group targets.
- Conducting meetings for setting up sales objectives and designing / streamlining processes to ensure smooth functioning of sales operations.
- Creating and sustaining a dynamic environment that fosters development opportunities and motivates high performance amongst team members.
- Liaising with product suppliers; gathering information on products and negotiating on cost. Interacting & networking with importers & exporters and ensuring timely delivery.
- Establishing new overseas clients for enhancing business growth; ensuring product visibility to clients.
Work ExperienceCompany -
XXXXX Co. Since Jul' XXXXXDesignation -
Asst. Marketing DirectorResponsibilities
- Building healthy relations with exporters & importers.
- Interacting & networking with importers & exporters and ensuring timely delivery, establish new overseas clients, negotiating on cost, ensuring product visibility, marketing strategy planning, innovative new product.
- Innovate new product for importing which profit margin is high; it increases the sales and exceeded the sales target.
- Establish new overseas clients; Sales targets exceeded.
- Achieve sales thrice time of sales targets.
- Importing tyres from within Africa continent, before importing from Asian continent. For that reason Cost has cut down.
- Interact with international clients.
- Organize the exhibition, seminar and conferences.
XXXXX Ltd. Oct'XXXX - Dec'XXXXDesignation :
Marketing Operation ManagerResponsibilities
- Interacting with clients, purchase the raw materials, attain the tender bid meeting.
- Product was raw materials like: manganese ore, iron ore, coal and alloy steel.
- Bring the raw materials from Orissa where earlier bring it from Karnataka it. Sales targets achieved.
- Customer Satisfaction at XXXXXXX
- Team Handling
- M.B.A. (Marketing) from XXXXX College of Business Management, XXXXXX University in 2XXX.
- Awarded as a Best Marketing Director in year XXXX by XXXXXX Pvt. Ltd. to attain the conference and exhibition based on real estate for promoting and marketing of all leading projects of company.
Personal ProfileDate of Birth:Address:Languages known: