MBA Application Resume - sample 1
An organization where I can enhance my knowledge and give my best to the organization.
MBA (HR) from University **** with aggregate of 71%.20XX-20XX:
B.Tech (EC) from University **** with aggregate of 77%20XX-20XX:
Higher Secondary (PCM) from C.B.S.E with 59.2%.20XX-20XX:
Matriculation from C.B.S.E with 76.80 %.
TRAINING SUMMARYDone 45 days training in XYZ On Training & Development.
Assess the training needs for the new joiner and conduct training program as per need. Training calendar preparation and trainee enrolling. Prepare reports on training.Done 30 days on job training in ABC on Recruitment.
Handle recruitment cycle as per requirement. Coordinate with the candidates through email/phone and personal meeting. Interviewed the candidates to check their soft skills. Send the screened candidate's profiles to the department head.
- Good knowledge about MIS sheet preparation.
- MS-Office 2000, fluency with windows
- User friendly with in search Engines (like Pub Med).
- Working knowledge of C.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Attended seminar at University **** on recruitment and selection.
- 1st prize in project ****, for a contest organized by All India Project Contest ****.
- Having good patience.
- A good team member.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of birth:
Oct 6th, 19**Languages known:
English, Hindi and Gujarati.Hobbies:
Travelling, listening music, playing outdoor games.