MBA HR Resume - Sample 1
Telephone: +91 90xxxxxxxx
To associate with vibrant organization which allows me to put my competencies to the best use and add value to the organization contributing to growth as an individual.
- Communication Skills
- Love to learn new things & detail conscious
- MBA in HR & Marketing with xx%
- B.Com from B university with xx%
- HSC with C Board with xx%
MS Office & InternetProfessional Training:
As Management Trainee at ABC consultancyCourse:
Advance Diploma in H R ManagementI was given exposure to the following areasRecruitment :
Searching the database/web/jobsites to source out the required resumes/CV, Speaking/Emailing to the screened/short-listed resumes and checking their availability and interests, Exposure of Handling three verticals IT, ITES & Non IT recruitment, Training the candidates on interview pattern and interview tips for all the rounds of interview, Making Cold calls & Head-hunting.HR Generalist :
Taking Care of Joining formalities of the Employees, Co-ordination with the new jonnies of the internal employee, Issuing the Offer Letter and explain the salary details, Employee Relationship, PMS System of the Employee & Processing Employee PF, ESI, Mediclaim & Other Employment Registration forms.Payroll:
Taking Care of Complete Staff Data Base, Payroll processing with regard to labor laws, Monitoring PF, ESI, PT Calculations, Remittances, Fillings, etc. Monitoring Relieving Procedures and Settlements & General administration-related work and Employee Co-ordination & Marinating the Contract Employee details.
Employement DetailsKPI consultancy from 20** till date as HR executive.Job Responsibilities:
- Training & Development program for Marketing Department for ADOR on “Evolving Marketing & Sales Plan”.
- Talent Management Project for A Welding Ltd.
- Searching the relevant profiles form job portals, taking the preliminary interview, and coordinating their interviews with the concerned companies.(Well versed with job portals).
- Preparing KRA sheet & KRA review sheet for client companies.
- Preparing job description of various positions.
- Designing an organization structure for ECC division of client companies with guidance from senior.
- Data collection for flexi time policy.
- Other Admin Activities like printing & stationary, handling office expenses, co-coordinating with client companies, business development activities, etc.
Projects (Academic projects)
- A Study of Moonlighting of employees
- Compensation plan in Manufacturing industries in Maharashtra
- Studying the retention plan of ABC company
A Manufacturers Pvt. Ltd.Period:
Human ResourcesProject Title:
Recruitment, Selection, Induction and retentionWork Content:
- Scheduling and conducting Preliminary interviews for labors and lower level management
- Handling of attendance records for wage payment
- HRIS data collection and data feeding
- Preparing monthly HR reports
- Explaining salary fitment to laborers
- Other admin activities
Extra Curricular Activities
- 1st prize in State level Biz plan competition
- 2nd prize in State level CROSS DEBATE
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, Marathi and Guajarati