700 investable projects launched at Incredible India Tourism Investor’s Summit
Q. Incredible India Tourism Investor’s Summit prompted how many investable projects from across the country?- Published on 22 Sep 16
IITIS is a platform for domestic and foreign investors to meet project owners from Indian states and private sectors.
- the summit was held on 22nd Sept 2016
- It includes State Presentations encompassing all investible Properties, Session on Why Invest in India, MSME in tourism sector, Panel discussions on core infrastructure for tourism, Session on Start-ups, digital India, Investing into Swadesh Darshan, PRASAD, MICE and Niche Tourism Products, B2B meetings and signing of MoUs.
- It has dedicated space for Seminars, Business to Business meetings and Roundtables around focus themes.
Over 1800 delegates were from:
- Private sector Project Owners;
- Banks and Financial Institutions;
- Business Developers;
- Cruise Liners;
- Domestic Investors;
- Entertainment Companies; I
- Indian States with Ready Investible Projects
- Territory Administrations;
- Global Investors;
- Helicopter Services;
- Infrastructure Developers;
- International Associations;
- Spa and Yaga Centres;
- Tour and Travel Operators;
- Urban Developer and Venture Capitalists
- The Confederation of Indian Industry and Tourism Finance Corporation of India Ltd are principal partners of this summit. Four Knowledge Partners i.e. Ernst & Young, KPMG, Yes Bank and Invest India will assist States and UTs for identifying projects, Suggesting Tourism Policy updates and presenting these to the potential investors during the summit.
There will be six Plenary Sessions on 22nd and 23rd September, 2016
- Plenary Session –1 - Why Invest in Incredible India
- Plenary Session –2 - Core Infrastructure for Tourism
- Plenary Session –3 - Digital India & Start UP India
- Plenary Session –4- Open House with State Tourism Ministers
- Plenary Session –5 - Open-house with CEOs
- Plenary Session– 6 -Medical Tourism