LBSNAA, NIPAM sign MoU
Q. Union Cabinet has approved an MoU between LBSNAA and _____.- Published on 20 Mar 17
a. Namibia Institute of Public Administration and Management
b. Namibia Institute of Management and Public Administration
c. Namibia Institute of Management
d. Namibia Institute of Public Administration
ANSWER: Namibia Institute of Public Administration and Management
Union Cabinet on March 15, 2017 approved an MoU between Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy of Administration Mussorie and Namibia Institute of Public Administration and Management, Namibia.
MoU will be signed in the field of capacity building of public officials of Namibia. Other training activities for the benefit of both institutes will also be in place.
The MoU will enable the LBSNAA to disseminate the experience running a training institution for higher civil services in India to NIPAM.
Both countries will also engage in collaborative activities in public administration and capacity building.About LBSNAA
- LBSNAA : Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy for Public Administration and Management
- LBSNAA was established in 1959.
- It is based in Mussorie and was formed following the merging of the IAS Training School in Delhi and the IAS Staff College, Shimla.
- Following its establishment, the academy has gained international recognition and stature as a global institution for training career bureaucrats.
- The aim of LBSNAA is to promote good governance.
- It provides quality training for building a professional and responsive civil service in a caring, ethical and transparent setting.
You may like