PM Modi authors book on late RSS leader
Q. Which Indian PM also authored a book?- Published on 25 Nov 16
a. Jawaharlal Nehru
b. Narendra Modi
c. Both of the above
d. Neither of the above
ANSWER: Both of the above
The Gujarati edition of a book on the late RSS leader Lakshmanrao Madhavrao Inamdar
, co-authored by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, would be released on 25th Nov.
“The Gujarati edition of the book written jointly by Narendra Modi and (RSS leader) Rajabhai Nene on L M Inamdar, popularly known as "Vakilsaheb", would be released tomorrow," said Rajubhai Dhruv, BJP spokesperson.
Born at Satara in Maharashtra, Inamdar was jailed for eight months during the freedom struggle.
He became RSS pracharak in 1942 and handled various responsibilities in the saffron organisation.
He is considered to be the PM’s mentor.About Narendra Damodardas Modi
- Narendra Damodardas Modi is the 14th and current Prime Minister of India, in office since 26 May 2014
- He is the first ever PM to be born after India attained Independence.
- Born: September 17, 1950 (age 66), Vadnagar
- Education: Gujarat University (1983), University of Delhi (1978)
- Awards: CNN-IBN Indian of the Year