Nurses Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: *****@gmail.com
Contact no.: 98********
Looking for a challenging position in a hospital where my profound medical professional and practical experience will be fully utilized.
- A patient oriented and caring professional with excellent patience and remarkable organizing skills possesses 2 years experience as a Nurse.
- Proved loyalty and knowledge of medical ethics.
- Proven record of reliability and responsibility.
- Possess special sensitivity to meeting different needs in varied situations.
- Establish contacts with patients, family, staff and physicians.
- Remain calm and professional throughout critical incidents.
- Excellent in communication skills in written and verbal both.
- Resourceful problem solver capable of implementing solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to work in pressure situations.
- Caring the patient 24 X 7.
- Manage the admission and discharging of patients.
- Interacting with the medical bodies in the hospital.
- Provide suggestions to family member and other staff on diseases.
- Provide assistance to Nursing Manager in the supervision of staff nurses.
- Maintain the patient charts.
- Provide training to the new recruiters.
- Proficient in all apparatus and equipment of operation theater.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Provide excellent support in operation theater.
- Patient care upto 15 patients per section.
- Receive many appreciations and awards for excellent work.
- Working as Nurse in ASD Hospital from 2010 - Present.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
Nurses Resume - Sample 2
11 Cn, Opt mel,
Caste Ville, Kuala-65
Email id: email@example.com
Enhance, develop, and implement professional nursing care and management skills in a hospital and serve the needy and take care of them.
- Broad knowledge of interventions.
- Preadmission assessment and testing.
- Use of testing program flow charts.
- Problem solver.
- Prevent accurate assessments for medical and surgical interventions.
- Emphasis on patient education and the nursing process.
- Conducts and develops complete, comprehensive and detailed analysis, evaluations and corrective actions.
- Highly self-directed.
- Use of internet for Studying about hospital related issues and medical care
- Microsoft Office
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Handling Medical-surgical/critical care, emergency rooms, home health care, hospice, cardiac care, and out-patient environments.
- Performing simple & complex treatments.
- Handling injuries and illnesses, including administering medications, applying medical devices and administering specialized tests.
- Assessing, developing, monitoring and implementing complete plans of care through interdisciplinary team processes for all admissions/transfers of patients in the Emergency Room and other facilities.
- Maintaining concurrent communications with health care givers and ancillary departments.
- Monitoring records and outcomes of Utilization Review and Quality Assurance departments.
- Maintaining knowledge of changing procedures and regulations to enhance revenue for the Emergency Room.
- Directed operations and protocols for all Emergency Room staff.
- Maintaining interdisciplinary approach to patient care, involving health caregivers and medical staff.
- Monitored Quality Assurance programs of patient care documentation.
- Performing discharge planning for patients.
- Preparing reports of patients' care activities.
- Writing nursing orders.
- To identify patient care needs.
- Evaluate effectiveness of nursing practice.
- Provide direct care by performing comprehensive health assessments, developing differential diagnoses, etc.
- Provide specialized direct and indirect care to inpatients and outpatients within a designated specialty such as obstetrics, neurology, oncology, or neonatal care.
- Assist others treatment plans.
- Identify training needs or conduct training sessions for nursing students or medical staff.
- Instructing staff in areas of assessment, evaluation of disability, illness, management, technology, or resources.
- Read current literature, talk with colleagues, or participate in professional organizations or conferences to keep abreast of developments in nursing.
- ABC hospital as Head nurse from 20** till date
- XYX hospital as nurse and admin from 20** to 20**
- BSc nursing from JK college with 56%
- HSC from JK college 67%
English, Marathi, TelguInterest:
Making friends, Painting
Nurses Resume - Sample 3
Mail Id: XXXXXX@yahoo.co.in
Seeking a position as a nurse in a reputed hospital where I can get learning environment along with using my skills for the profitability of the hospital and could serve the patients.
- Hard working.
- Can manage the critical situations easily.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of medical terminology.
- Can handle the medical instruments.
- Graduate in nursing from XXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Senior secondary from XXXXX School with science-biology in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- Three months training from XXXXX hospital, where I was assisting the doctors in attending the patients and their checkups.
- Three Months training from XXXXX Hospital, to learn about handling the ICU patients and assisting the doctors during surgery.
- Amongst the top rank holder throughout my academics.
- Attended a free check up camps for poor people organized in various villages.
- Member of the student council committee during my college.
- Reading novels.
- Internet surfing.
- Playing computer games.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXXAddress: