Operations Executive Resume - Sample 1
To attain excellence in the professional world by gaining experience and exposure and help the company grow in whatever way I can through hard work and determination.
- Confident, time management capability.
- Can work efficiently in a group as well as an individual.
- Conceptually strong with an innovative, detail-oriented and analytical approach to the work.
- Self motivated, hard working and goal-oriented with a high degree of flexibility, creativity and commitment.
WORK EXPERIENCECompany Name :
xxxxxxxx Logistics Inc.Duration :
From 1st Oct 2010 to15th June 2011Job Profile :
Operations Executive.Company Name :
xxxxxxxx Freight Carriers Ltd.Duration :
From 01-July 2011 to Till Date.Job Profile :
RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLEDExport- Import
- Following up of arrival of air and ocean cargo with respective Airlines, Liners or freight forwarders and confirm the same to the clients.
- Coordinate with clients for necessary documents for Customs clearance.
- Solving the Problems related to Documentation.
- Updating the clients regarding the status of consignments from time to time
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly consignment statements and provide the same through e-mail to the clients.
- Coordinating with transport department of the organization to ensure timely delivery of the consignment to the clients.
- Coordinating with all branch offices located in different states.
- Meeting with the client and make them understand the charges for different countries.
- Ensure proper coordination with the clients.
- Work as a Marketing Consultant for the assigned clients.
- Keeping track of the sales and customer complaints.
- Execution of AWB for the clients.
- Handling Export Shipment.
- Offering export quotations and price negotiations.
- Office maintenance and administration works.
- Approaching Clients for business development.
- Assisted the collections department in obtaining outstanding customer debts.
- Ability to function in almost any scenario and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Exceptional leadership and team building qualities in the training, mentoring, motivating and supervising of supply chain, logistics, transportation/warehousing.
- 2011, PGDBM (Marketing & HR), 61%
- 2009, B.A(History), xxxxx College, 61%
- 2005, P.U.C,xxxxxxxx College, 56%
- 2001, S.S.L.C.xxxxxx High School, 81%
- Succinct educational sessions spent with production and operation management perspective at bottling plant of renowned soft drink manufacturer xxxxxxxxx.
- Sessions spent with production and operation management perspective at xxxxxxxxx.
- Experience of visiting developed Asian economy like China (Beijing and Shanghai) as an overseas educational tour participant.
MS Office, Internet
PERSONAL DOSSIERDate of Birth:Languages:Hobbies:Address:
Operations Executive Resume - Sample 2
Looking for a high growth opportunity in organization providing a good working environment along with suitable opportunities of professional development.
- G Bank as operation executive from Oct 20** till present
- KIF ltd. as Operator and MIS from May 20** to Oct. 20**
- GAD insurance Ltd as Junior Operation Executive from Dec 19** to May 20**
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Handling duplicate Policy and recreation of policies.
- Handling queries from branches regarding status, daily receiving, RTS etc.
- Making in Excel report for the all policies created.
- Responsible for ensuring end-to-end processing of account opening forms within the specified TAT.
- Daily Maintaining MIS which includes total Logins (Salary Account).
- Documenting the same for official purpose.
- Maintaining monthly active A/C list for salary transfer of corporates.
- Alarm management of Passive nodes during 24X7 shift operations.
- Remedy service ticket reception, creation and handling.
- Interact with OPCO for the resolution of the Site Down.
- Assist during downtime or in peak loads with ticket management & resolution (IBM).
- Daily and Monthly generation of MIS reports, analyzing the cases in Excel Sheet.
- Analysis the data, verify, mapping and maintain master sheet for Original database.
- Central coordination & data collection of field tech.
- Activation numbers across the circle and reporting in a dashboard format.
- Regular examine the event.
- Looking the passive infrastructure of tower.
- Work as communication key between NOC and field staff
- Escalate the alarms to experts in time of problem can not solve by regional engineer team on spot to resolve.
- Network event severity level identification
- Taking care of operational activities viz. Client Id and Policy Id creation along with Quality Check
- Handling and Managing the team of 32 executives
- Handling the processing of Life Insurance Policies, Client creation and Policy creations in Lissia & Dot Sphere software’s.
- Doing quality checking of Life Insurance Proposal Forms received from Branches for North RPC.
- Doing documentation & quality check of RTS cases.
- Doing quality check of policies.
- B.Sc Physics from S university with R grades
- HSC with Science from R school With P grades
- SSC from P school with S grades
- MS- Office
- HTML & DHTML
- Front page, MS Access2000
- C Fundamental with Techiques Java Script
- SQL Server
- Internet applications
- Best employee award in R company
- Awarded as best Achiever in S company
- Received scholarship during HSC
Extra Curricular Activities
- Participated in the racing and stood first at school Level.
- Participated in Sketching Courses during hraduation
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
Hindi & EnglishHobbies:
Playing Cricket, Making good friends, SketchingAddress: