Operations Resume - Sample
Contact No.- +91-98xxx-0xxxxx
Email ID- firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure rewarding assignment to lead company to its next level through skillful management & by motivating, training & supporting the team to achieve higher standards of performance.
1. Senior Executive, Operations Department, XXXXXX Enterprise Pvt. Ltd., XXXX (Oct.2009-Nov.2011)Tasks Handled
- Managing daily operational activities & logistics requirements.
- Designing Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s) for complex tasks & evaluate them by their performance.
- Establish objectives and strategies in regard to operational structure, competition and pricing of projects.
- Design and negotiate financial solutions, and demonstrate relevant effective management techniques.
- Analyze and identify needs for logistics and trade services, shipping and other transport modes.
- Develop logistical plans, policies, and procedures necessary to provide support in the Operational areas of supply, Logistics, transportation, maintenance, and services.
- Taking decisions in difficult situations, in response to bad weather conditions, security alerts or industrial relations problems.
- Answering letters of complaint/concern from clients.
- Exploring new initiatives to provide a better service.
- Organizing work shift roasters, ensuring cover at all times.
- Writing reports on performance and targets.
- Analyzing results of survey& available data for future planning.
- Ensure training & induction programs for new entrants.
2. Pre-Opening Team, XXXXX Training Centre of Institute of Hotel Management, XXXXXX(2008-2009)Responsibilities Handled
- Actively participate in ongoing development of the hotel including revenue forecasting, ensuring the continuous delivery of hotel’s core values & operational standards.
- Ensure effective communications between all areas of Operations.
- Professionally and effectively represent the Hotel within the marketplace and at business functions both inside n outside property.
- Give the logical input in designing of the Hotel.
- To lay strong operations foundation which can be followed for many years to come.
- Bachelor of Science in Hospitality & Hotel Administration, Indira Gandhi National Open University,2009.
- Foundation Course in Tourism, Indira Gandhi National Open University, 2006.
- Course in Management in Tourism, Indira Gandhi National Open University, 2007.
- Course in Human Resource development, Indira Gandhi National Open University, 2007.
- Course in Communication Skills in English, Indira Gandhi National Open University, 2007.
- Course in Tourism Marketing, Indira Gandhi National Open University, 2009.
- Higher Secondary Education, XXXXXXX State Board of Higher Secondary Education, 2006.
- Secondary Education, XXXXXXXX State Board of Higher Secondary Education, 2004.
Personal InformationLanguages Known:Date of Birth:Address: