Oracle Apps Resume - Sample 2
An Oracle Applications Developer looking for a new challenge to showcase my skills and abilities as a Developer.
- Course on Oracle Applications Development in SUC Institute (Certificate Course).
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (B.Sc) from TPZ University.
- HSC from State board with 1st class.
- SSC from State board with 1st class.
Oracle 7/8/9 (RAC/OPS), MS-SQL, MySQL, DB2, Universal Database V8.1, Access, Lotus Notes, SAP, DPF.Operating Systems:
Windows 2000/2003/NT/XP, UNIX, Linux, Solaris.Applications:
SQL-Loader, SQL Navigator, SSH, Forte for Java, Apache, IIS, Domino 4.x/5.x/6.x, ULTRADEV, Dreamweaver.Languages:
Java, JSP, JDBC, XML, HTML, C, C++, Perl, VB, NET, ASAP.NET.
- Worked as a Jr. Oracle Application Developer in ACZ Corp. from Mar’2008 to Jun’2009.
- Working as an Oracle Application developer in EWQCorp from AUG’2009 to Jan’2016 (Present).
- Assisted in design of tables, databases, forms, and reports; connected forms with Oracle Applications.
- Gathered application requirements and provided design recommendations.
- Helped design custom data models that integrated with Oracle Applications.
- Developed various Oracle Applications using PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, Forms, Reports, Workflow Builder and Application Object Library.
- Use Oracle E-Business Suite applications for accounts payable/accounts receivable (AP/AR), general ledger, fixed assets, and cash management, supporting data extraction, filtering and validation.
- Createed extensions using Oracle recommended frameworks. Report against an Applications data model.
- Wrote technical design documents for conversions, extensions, interfaces, and reports.
- Troubleshoot issues, including creation/follow-up of Oracle service requests (SRs). Conduct quality reviews of code developed by other development staff.
AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Championship in Hockey in STM University as also at school and college level.
- Participation in other sports events at the annual meet at STM University.
- Participation in cultural activities.
- Internet Surfing.
- Learning about new computer languages.
- Cooking food.
- Strong technical skills.
- Leadership qualities.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDate of birth:
English, Hindi and Marwari.Address:
02, St Peterl Lane, Dileo Street, SMS.