Procurement Manager Resume - Sample 1
Mobile No: +91 87xxxxxxxx
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Work ExperiencePresently working with XXXXXXXXXX Pvt. Ltd as a Procurement Manager from May 2005 till Date.
- Experienced global management professional with 04 plus years of continued career progression accompanied by key accomplishments in highly competitive industries.
- The beneficiary of empowered work environments where broad responsibility and decision-making have been pushed down into the organization, resulting in exceptional exposure and work experiences.
- Vendor Management, team building and staff - leadership relation building.
- Budget and cost control Operational Efficiencies Articulate Communicator.
- Hands on Experience (5+ Years) in Telecommunication industries field of group Procurement Manager & Supply Chain, Business Process Development, Supplier Management.
- Formal industry training and widespread on-the-job experience as CEG (Commodity Expert Group) & SCM Executive.
- Strong time management skills, highly organized, self-directed, and efficient, consistently meet stringent deadlines.
Employee supervision and project / Operations management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team players recognized for propensity to establish and maintain solid relationship with co-workers, subcontractor, and management.
- Extensive and unparalleled customer service, support, and on-site instruction.
- Interacting interdepartmentally to streamline procedures and establish work requirements.
- Liaise with vendors, government agencies and statutory authorities.
- Involving in admin commercial activities.
- Directed and supervised crews of up to fifteen (15+) employees.
- Ensuring appropriate procurement of all production, construction and maintenance materials, including 2 years spare parts and client material.
- Directing the Development and implementation of key procurement Strategies / contingency plans and ensuring that strategies and plans are aligned with organizational objectives.
- Sourcing and rate negotiation of material locally and worldwide with proper incomer's, delivery time and quality.
- Preparing & managing logistics & transport budgets, monitoring expenditure and implementing remedial measures where appropriate.
- Negotiation with free zones and local authority.
- Managing and training staff in the operation of Logistics, Procurement, warehousing, materials systems.
- Working with business leaders who have identified a business need or requirement to identify, source, contract, and procure the needed good or service from qualified suppliers.
- Managing supplier performance (monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual).
- Implementing technologies, processes, policies, and procedures to support the purchasing process (Supplier Relationship Management).
- The supplier relationship management process: a process for providing the structure for how relationships with suppliers will be developed and maintained.
- A partnership agreement may be a contract which formally establishes the terms of a partnership between two legal entities such that they regard each other as partners' in a commercial arrangement.
- Analyzing contracts for effectiveness, identifying areas of weakness and implementing improvements to increase margins.
- Assisting in tender agreements, providing quality information pertaining to bids.
Awards & Achivements
- Awarded with the Title “SUPER STAR PERFORMER” for the Year 2010-in XXXXX Solutions.
- Awarded with SPOT Appreciation for the H1-2010(Half Yearly Performance).
- Awarded with the Title “Best Performer” for the month Jan 2009L.
- Won the Quiz Competition for the year 2007-xxxxx Engg College.
- Won the Gold medal in Circuit debugging for the year 2007-xxxx Engg College.
- MBA, Financial Services Management, Jun-11
- BE, Electronics And Communication Engg, 7-May
- Diploma, Electronics and Communication Engg, 4-Jun
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Address:Languages known:
Procurement Manager Resume - Sample 2
- X years of work experience
- Working as an Assistant Procurement Manager.
- Implemented procurement strategy and policies.
- Hands on structuring product contracts.
- Experience in studying sales records and inventory levels
- Possess Leadership & Managerial skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure & thrive on challenging works.
- Good eye for detail, well organized, skilled in setting priorities.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Excellent co-ordination & communication skills.
- Maintain a positive & healthy environment around me.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Implement procurement strategy and policies.
- Forecast procurement needs.
- Develop and review purchase requests and ensure authorization as necessary to facilitate the timely purchase of new products.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate the activities of buyers, purchasing officers, and related workers involved in purchasing materials, products and services.
- Negotiate pricing and purchase goods and ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Negotiate pricing and terms and conditions for services ensure delivery in a timely manner.
- Establishing foreign and domestic suppliers.
- Negotiating the lowest prices.
- Administering an Internal purchasing system and create a successful procurement process.
- Structuring product contracts.
- Studying sales records and inventory levels
- Coordinate with suppliers and placing orders
- Controlling departmental budgets
- Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
- Participated in various project development activities.
EMPLOYERS1. Company Name:
XXXX (1st August 20XX to Till date)
Worked as Assistant Procurement Manager.2. Company Name:
XXXX (20th July 20XX to 19th July 20XX)
Worked as a Purchase Executive.3. Company Name:
XXXX (13th May 20XX to 18th July 20XX)
Worked as a Purchase Officer.
- Graduate (BSc) from University 1 in 20XX.
- 10+2 from CBSE Board securing first division.
- 10th from CBSE Board securing first division.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKENCompany Name:
May 20XX to July 20XX Worked as Trainee.Responsibilities
- Coordinating transport, transshipment & storage of goods.
- Taking care of administrative functions & handling correspondence with the manager.
- Maintaining the accounts like petty cash, journal voucher, payment voucher, receipt voucher, chequebooks etc.
- Issuing of agreement & registration documents.
- Maintaining incoming & outgoing fax register.
- Preparing the invoices & dispatch notes.
- Preparing the staff’s time sheets.
- Co-ordinating meetings with the clients.
- Maintaining director’s files & personal accounts.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
18th May 19XXAddress:
English, Hindi, Punjabi.
Procurement Manager Resume - Sample 3
Email ID : ******@gmail.com
- Talented and multi – faceted buyer with 7 years of work experience into electronics for an e-commerce organization.
- Proficiency in providing analytical and operational support for inventory control and customer service functions.
- Skilled in delivering products to the right location, at the right time with outstanding quality levels.
Area of Expertise
- Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Operations and Maintenance
- Process Improvement
- Team Leadership
- Contract Negotiation
- Merchandise and Display
- Microsoft Excel
Professional ExperienceCompany ABC- From 2009 to present as Procurement Manager.Company XYZ - From 2007 to 2009 as Purchasing Manager.Responsibilities
- Sourcing the most affordable materials
- Projecting stock levels
- Responsible for controlling the budget while purchasing the goods
- Monitoring that the deliveries are done on time
- Ensuring the adequate supply of materials
- Developing sourcing strategies
- Managing the supplier and buyer relations
- Negotiating the prices to save costs
- Resolving disputes and claims with vendors and suppliers
- Developing relations with distributors
- Responsible to sell off excess, damaged and inventory and stock
- Training the junior staff
Company A – 2005 to 2007 as Assistant Procurement Manager.Responsibilities
- Procured material at the lowest price
- Successful in procuring materials in time
- Ensured minimum ageing stock
- To assist the manager in procuring material
- Attend Vendor meetings along with the manager
- Taking care of responsibilities in the absence of the manager
- Assisting the manager in developing sourcing strategies
- Maintaining Vendor relations
- Independently handled 2 projects in the absence of the manager
- Independently handled 5 vendor meetings and successfully procured materials for the organization
- Master’s degree in Retail Management
- Diploma degree in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor in Commerce (B.Com)
- Observe keenly the working of a retail store and providing areas where there is scope of improvement
- Exploring the world
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
30th March 19**Address:
Hindi and English