Professional CV - Sample 1
Seeking challenging assignments in the domain of Production / Software Testing / Electronics & Communication with an organization in the Production Industry.
- A budding professional pursuing M.Tech. (Communication Technology & Management) from Pune.
- Acquired hands-on knowledge in Analog and Digital Communication, Cellular Mobile Communication, Microprocessor and Interfacing with a zeal to excel in the field of Electronics & Communication Engineering in the Production Sector.
- Successfully working in the domain of teaching with leading institutions for nearly 3 years, executed academic projects and gained expertise in OFDM Transceivers and Development of JPEG Coding.
- Capable of setting priorities, developing a work schedule, monitoring progress towards goals, making decisions, weighing risk and tracking details / data / information / activities.
- A keen strategist and implementer aiming at achieving timely project completion, profit, business growth objectives and turnaround.
- An effective communicator with excellent skills in building relationships, strong analytical, problem solving and organisational abilities.
Technical SkillsLanguages :
C, C++ & VHDL.Tools / Packages :
VC++, COM, DCOM & Real View.Processes / Methods :
Client / Server programming.Operating Systems :
Windows XP / 98 / Win / CE.
Functional SkillsDomain Knowledge :
Concepts of GSM, CDMA, WIMAX, OFDM & DATA Structures.
- Major M.Tech. Project.
- Simulation of SC-FDMA Transceiver.
- B.E. Projects.
- Designing of SRAM Using VHDL Programming (Major Project).
- Infrared Object Counter (Minor Project).
- Participated in a presentation on “Few More Quasi-Orthogonal Space Time Block Codes for Four Transmit Antennas” and “Low Complexity Maximum Likelihood Decoder for Quasi-Orthogonal Space Time Block Codes for Four Transmit Antennas” in IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Communication Networks from 7th to 9th October 2011, MIR Labs, Gwalior.
- Participated in a presentation on "Nano Electronics – An advancement of Nano Technology" at National Conference on Electronic Materials and Applications from 10th to 11th June 2011, Jiwaji University, Gwalior.
- Participated in a presentation on "Embedded Systems Using Wireless Sensor Networks" at 4th National Conference on Wireless Communication & VLSI Design on 29th May 2011, organized at Gwalior Engineering College, Gwalior.
- Participated in a presentation on "Cognitive Radio and Management of Spectrum" at 2nd National Conference on Innovation & Entrepreneurship in Information & Communication Technology from 14th to 15th May 2011, Mahamaya Technical University, Noida.
Personal DossierDate of Birth:Address:Linguistic Skills: Address:
Professional CV - Sample 2
Mail Id: XXXXXXX@gmail.com
An experienced professional with 10 years of experience in the marketing filed with good comm. and over all the marketing activities, excellent communication skills and hard worker.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
Sr. Marketing ExecutiveJob Summary:
- Identifies marketing needs at City & Store level and communicates the same to City Head & Marketing at Head Office.
- Executes the marketing strategies communicated by the City Head & Marketing at Head Office.
- Defining Visual Merchandising needs.
- Informs the Visual Merchandiser about the campaigns, well in time and gets the stores ready for it in terms of the Displays, Signage's and Posters both in & out of the store.
- Initiates local brand tie-ups and co-promotions and their management.
- Developing Customer Loyalty Programmes and ensures smooth functioning of the same.
- Analyzes customer data and reports.
- Conducts market surveys, customer surveys and media surveys.
- Responsible for store location selection and pre-selection analyses.
- Maintains good relationships with different vendors so as to strike the best deals with them.
- Responsible for creating the annual marketing budget for stores in the city and following-up on the same on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring the marketing plans are implemented as per the plan.
- Formalize marketing strategy for new store openings.
- Responsible for sales, shrinkage control and customer service in the store.
- Store Maintenance and Visual Merchandising to increase number of footfalls in the stores.
- To handle and manage the store team and recruitment as per the requirement.
- To conduct training for store manager and briefing about their monthly targets and store performance of individual stores.
Sales and marketing managerJob Summary:
- Creating marketing plans based on the surveys and researches conducted.
- Keeping track of warehousing and distribution.
- Complete coordination between the sales team (junior level) and the top management.
- Build and strengthen relationships with Key Accounts, and Key Opinion Leaders and provide them with complete product/service support.
- Ensuring maintenance of excellent relations with clients.
- Ensuring the speedy resolution of client queries & grievances to maximize satisfaction levels.
- Assessing requirements & conducting negotiations for delivering products/services to Key Clients.
- Maintaining excellent relations with clients to generate avenues for further business.
- Strategy Planning, Systems Implementation, Budgeting, to help ensure a better ROI.
- Monitor competitor activities and devise effective counter measures.
- Identify, qualify and pursue business opportunities through market surveys and mapping as per targeted plans as well as through lead generation.
- Train the field sales team for ensuring optimum performance & to deliver quality services in market.
Customer relationship associateJob Summary:
- Lobby management.
- Ensure quality customer service is delivered.
- Recording complaints as per specified process & resolving them in stipulated TAT.
- Improve customer communication on account closures.
- Promoting direct banking channels and ensuring that the customer is utilizing the same.
- Handling HNI clients and managing HNI client relationship with the bank to ensure that we procure healthy business from them.
- Post graduation diploma in retail management from XXXXX Institute in year XXXXX with XX %.
- Science graduate from XXXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Higher secondary from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- A Good knowledge of Ms. Office particularly Ms Excel and Ms-Word.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good knowledge of various software.
- During my post graduation I have submitted papers on customer relationship management which were well received.
- Played football at state level.
Personal detailsDate of birth:
XX-XX-XXXX Languages known:
English, Hindi, and XXXXXAddress:
Professional CV - Sample 3
Seeking senior-level positions in Taxation with a growth oriented organisation.
- A competent professional with nearly 2 years of extensive experience in the areas of Taxation.
- Adroit at undertaking comprehensive reviews of tax updations.
- Keen analyst with good negotiation & relationship management skills.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building skills and proven ability to support & sustain a positive work environment towards accomplishment of organizational goals.
- Analysed and Prepared the Budget 2012 document.
- Shouldered responsibility of preparing 'DTC Analysis' and 'Representation to Government on DTC'.
Conducted Detailed Analysis of:
- Controlled Foreign Company Clause.
- Place of Effective Management.
- General Anti-Avoidance Rules.
- Treaty Override.
- Indirect transfer of Assets in India.
- Instrumental in preparing 'Investing in India' yearly document encompassing modalities (including Tax and regulatory aspects) of setting up business in India.
- Efficiently prepared summary of important tax decisions along with comment (Flash News).
- Shouldered responsibility of preparing India Tax Konnect-Monthly Tax and regulatory magazine covering important Tax and regulatory decisions of the month.
- Analysed various clauses of OECD Tax Treaty Clauses and commentary including permanent establishment, mutual agreement procedures, etc.
- Income Tax Return filing of Corporates, Partnership Firms and Individuals.
- Preparing detailed submissions for Scrutiny Assessments and Appellate Proceedings.
- TDS Assessments.
- Documentation for Foreign Remittances.
- Tax Audit of Partnership Firms and Private Ltd. companies.
- Advance Tax calculations for HNI’s and companies.
- E-TDS Return Filing.
- Wealth Tax-Computation of Net Wealth; preparation and filing of return of wealth.
- Well versed with MS Office, Windows and Internet Applications.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:Permanent Address:Languages known :