Project Manager Resume - Sample
Mobile No : 8xxxxxxxxx
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a project manager with 8+ years of work experience, managed various projects in a hybrid-agile environment to successful completion.
- Projects have varied significantly in size, duration and complexity, covering Microsoft .Net based applications, ERP & CRM solutions, scorecards / metrics reporting, call centre operations / processes.
Key Areas of Expertise
- PMO operations
- Functional and people aspects of project management
- Strategic business initiatives management
- Business process improvement/engineering
- General management skills / techniques including people, communications, risk & change management, with a strong focus on innovation and operational excellence.
- Varied requirement gathering and analytical skills
- Problem solving skills / support / root cause analysis
- Understanding new engagements and creating presentations & proof of concepts
Technical SkillsOperating Systems :
Windows 2003, 2000, XP, 98RDBMS :
SQL Server 2008 SQL Server 2005& 2000.NET Framework :
VS.Net 2010, VS.NET 2008, VS.NET 2005 and 2003, WCF, SilverlightGUI :
ASP.Net, VB.NET, Oracle D2K, VB, Crystal ReportsLanguages :
Oracle PL/SQL, C#Web Server :
IIS, PWSUML Tools :
Microsoft VisioProject Methodologies :
Waterfall, Rapid Prototyping Agile, Scrum, Extreme Programming (XP), KanBanProject Management Tools :
MS-Enterprise Project, ASANA, You Track, Base Camp, RedmineWeb Architecture :
Net, HTML, DHTML, Front Page
Quality Processes Awareness
ISO Standards, 5S, Six Sigma, LeanSummary of Work ExperienceCompany :
Project ManagerCompany :
Assistant ManagerCompany :
Tech LeadCompany :
Project ManagerTechnology :
Microsoft .Net win forms, XML, SQL serverDescription
- I work with an elite team of developers who focus on creating tools that integrate into existing market research technologies.
- Such integration allows increase in efficiencies & revenue via automation, advanced scripting & new product offerings including products as services.
- We focus on understanding & studying the environment / problem, gathering requirements, developing solutions in Microsoft .Net framework & finally deploying them. The role is synonymous to that of a Project Manager / Dev manager
- Initiating, monitoring & controlling of automation, integration & normalization projects.
- Creating project management plans, schedules, cost estimates & WBS.
- Risk assessment, resource allocation & scope management.
- RCA using fishbone diagram & other techniques for dealing with critical issues.
- Metric definition, reporting & analysis to internal & external stakeholders.
- Enhancement of Enterprise resource management systems (ERP)
- Customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Gathering functional requirements & translating into technical specifications
- Demand-Supply analysis, capacity planning, Revenue analysis, etc. MIS
- Standardization, normalization & consolidation of processes & systems
- People & performance management
Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft AccessResponsibility
- Microsoft SharePoint portal setup, research and troubleshooting
- Assisting with resolving critical business impact issues due to portal downtime
- People management
- Client reviews & escalation handling
- Outlier & Appraisal Management
- Capacity planning, interviewing & recruitment
- Staffing, forecasting & Scheduling
- Managing KPI linked extranet portals
- ISO, GBP Compliance
- Process improvement via Kaizen, Six Sigma, 5s, etc projects
IIS, Windows 2000 Server, PHPBB, HTMLResponsibility
- Participated in market study to identify core features of the product offering
- Worked with the farg-shack.com dev team to develop the website & winforms launcher
- Worked on enhancements & maintenance of existing features
- Organized multi-day public events for promotion of the company
- Interacting with U.S. customers to provide technical support for product installation, in-depth troubleshooting or any other technical assistance related to inkjet / multi-function printers.
- PGDBA form XXXXX Distance Learning
- BMS form University of XXXXX
- HSC form XXXXX State Board
- SSC form XXXXX Board
- Lead several process improvement projects at Ugam Solutions
- Created a case documentation tool for the team at Wipro
- Received 7 certificates for “Pragati” (recognition for activities performed for the benefit of the company)
- Achieved recognition for Highest Customer SAT for 2 Quarters in Wipro
- Received Highest Retention Award in 2006 while working at Wipro
- Received ‘Best Individual Performer Award’ while working with Frag-Shack
- Completed ‘Brainbench’ certification programs for Access 2000, Access 2002 & Windows XP with an average score of 4.2 / 5.0
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:Permanent Address:Languages known: