Real Estate Agent Resume - Sample
- Competent and result oriented professional offering over 6 years of rich experience across Marketing Activities, Business Operations, Strategic Planning, Product Development and Revenue Generation across the Real Estate Industry; currently spearheading XXXX Homes Pvt. Ltd., as Assistant Manager (Sales).
- A keen strategist with in depth knowledge and understanding of the real estate industry dynamics and trends, well versed in legal formalities, liaison and coordination; recognized as a hands-on, proactive individual who can rapidly identify business problems and formulate tactical plans.
- Highly motivated, positive and goal-oriented, with demonstrated professionalism, attention to detail, highly developed analytical faculties as well as the ability to build and lead effective teams.
COMPUTER SKILLSOperating System:
Win XP, 2000, 98, LINUXLanguage:
Oracle, MS AccessOthers:
MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint and Internet
- Strong interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills in English.
- Excellent co-ordination & communication skills.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
Entrusted with following key activities mentioned below
- Plan and conceptualize various strategies to achieve business goals aimed towards the growth in business volumes as well as profitability while analyzing the competitor’s strategies.
- Identify and partner with agencies for BTL activities and follow up with agencies for execution of BTL activities during launch program.
- Handle & manage the marketing of Residential Properties in coordination with the Property Consultants.
- Supporting the backend functions of the organization for banking tie-ups, recovery etc.
- Handled handing over & possession related procedures for various projects.
- Meet with investors, brokers and end-users to define real estate projects of developer.
- Analyze competitive real estate projects offerings in terms of features and benefits, as well as pricing.
- Handle promotions, tie ups events and signage spaces.
- Organize research activities in consultation with management for defining optimum product mix and target prospects.
- Successful in completing the targets on time.
- Increased the sales by 5 %.
- XXXX PVT. LTD. Since Dec 20XX as an Asst. Manager (Sales).
- XXXX DEVELOPERS PVT. LTD. from Nov’ 20XX - Nov' 20XX as an Asst. Manager (Sales).
- XXXX DEVELOPERS, from July’ 20XX - Oct’ 20XX as an Executive (Marketing).
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (Specialization in Marketing and Finance) from University XXXX in 20XX.
- B.Com. (Hons.): Attained 60% from University 1.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKENCompany:
XXXX Life Insurance Pvt. Ltd.Objective:
To evaluate marketing strategy of XXXX Life Insurance and the products introduced by them to gain the market leadership.Title:
Business development and providing consultation to clients regarding Life Insurance products. It also includes interacting with customers and promoting the products of XXXX life insurance.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
18th May 19XXLanguages Known:
English & HindiAddress: