Resume > Resume for lecturer in engineering
1. Resume for lecturer in engineering college - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
Seeking a responsible post of senior lecturer for giving the practical knowledge
which makes the student's carreer progressive.
- A progressive and multitalented lecturer with extensive practical knowledge
having 2 year experience as Jr. lecturer.
- Excellent knowledge of electronics technology and the new methdologies.
- Proficient in managing the oppourtunities for students.
- Excellent in providing the real time knowledge about technology.
- Excellent knowledge of subject and also have great practical knowledge.
- Proficient in giving practical knowledge.
- Excellent Presentation, motivational and leadership skills.
- Strong anlytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to handle the students.
- Ability to provide quality knowledge.
Key responsibilities handled-
- Manage the powerpoint presentation for students.
- Provide conceptual knowledge and make them visualize the things.
- Identify the weak points of students.
- Organize the industrial visit for students.
- Develop the extra curricular activities of students.
- Provide the help during the project.
- Provide support to weak students.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy
- Attended Seminar of ' Technology in current education' in Delhi university.
- Successfully organized industrial visit for 500 students.
- Got appreciation from college.
- Working as Lecturer in ASD engineering college, Delhi from 2011- Present.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in ERT institute of technology from 2010-2011.
-Languages Known- Hindi, English
2. Resume for lecturer in engineering college - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
56 street, JSP road,
Contact no. 9976******
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
To impart quality education with emphasis on Information Technology Engineering
and to rectify IT problems in minds of concerned one’s, which they can
apply in their professional life.
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Excellent written and verbal skills
-3 years experience as professor in JM College in Pune
-2 year experience as assistant professor in KN College in Satara
Key Responsibilities Handled:
-Conducting lectures and preparing the material for graduate and undergraduate
-Researching on different subjects and submitting the research papers to the
education management committee.
-Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
-Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching issues.
-Serve on academic or administrative committees to deal with institutional
-Acting as advisers to student organizations.
-Participating in campus and community events.
-Compile bibliographies of specialized materials
-Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
-Preparing and delivering lectures to undergraduate and graduate students on
topics such as programming, data structures, and software design.
-Keeping abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature
and participating in professional conferences.
-Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
-Planning, evaluating and revise curricula, course content, and course
materials and methods of instruction.
-Providing a guidance to the students for developing their career as well as
making them familiar with different career opportunities.
-Advising the assistant teachers and new candidates for making them efficient
in their work .
-Carrying out the managerial as well as administrative duties i.e. serving as
the head of
department and representing the University Chairing Committee.
-Preparing teaching material and utilizing it for the progress of students.
-Helping the professor for creating the material for students
-Managing the class of students in absence of the college professor as well as
motivating students for having desired effects
-Analyzing the material for the students and providing them guidance on various
aspects of the subjects
-Utilizing the skills and qualities by assigning work to the students
-Helping the students for completing their project works
Elective Subjects Studied:
-Internet Systems and Security
-Data mining and warehousing
-Worked for the ISO 90**:20**(E) Certification for the College
-Worked for the NBA Certification for the Department
-DOB : 12/09/19XX
-Languages known : English, Hindi, Kannada and Marathi
-Hobbies: Horse Riding, Swimming and Singing
3. Resume for lecturer in engineering college - Posted by Anupriya Niranjan
Mobile No: 093*******
- X years of Experience as a Lecturer.
- Good Knowledge and Experience of technical concepts.
- Easily understood by students.
- Programming Language: C++, JAVA (Core).
- OOP’S, Operating System, Analysis Designing & Algorithms
- Operating System: Windows 98, Windows XP
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good oral and written Communication.
- Quick Learner, Confident, Punctual & Hard worker.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Subjects Taught: Computer Networking, Design Analysis & Algorithms (DDA),
Computer Networking, Theory of Computation (TOC), Compiler Design(CD) ,System
Programming & Operating Systems, Principle of Programming Languages (PPL)
& Analysis Designing & Algorithms(ADA) ,Object Oriented Technology
& OOP’s. .
- Worked under AICTE Team.
- Handled responsibilities of “XXXX” event 2012. & acted as an event
- Handled responsibilities of GFM (Guardian Faculty Member) for B.E.
- Handled responsibilities of Result Analysis for T.E (Sem II) 2012.
- Acted as an External in GHR COE, Wagholi for “Computer Networking”.
- Worked in Admission Cell Department.
- Handled responsibilities of collection of registration forms.
- Coordinated cultural activities.
- 100% Result in all classes.
- Got "Students favorite teacher" award.
EMPLOYER: (X Years)
1 Working as a Lecturer in XXXX College
(From 26.June.20XX - Till Date)
2. As a Lecturer in XXXX College
(From 1.Aug.20XX till 7.Apr.20XX)
3. As a S/W Developer in XXXX Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
(From Nov 20XX – Jun 20XX)
- M.Tech from University 1 with 76% in 20XX.
- Bachelor of Engineering (CSE) from University 2 in year 20XX-20XX with
Aggregate of 72.8%
- Senior Secondary (12th) from M.P.Board with 72.6%, in year 20XX-20XX
- High School (10th) From M.P.Board with 73.2% in 19XX-20XX.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKEN
- The system we built, utilizes” ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT” for
training and placement to increase the interaction with our senior students as
well as our colleagues and it also provides the facility to get to know about
the Training and Placement cell of Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal.
- The System was based on “ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT” for the
management of large amounts of distributed data.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Actively participated in Sports Day.
- Actively participated in Gyatri Shakti Peeth Exam.
- Actively participated in cultural activities at College/School level
like-Group dance, Debate & Competition.
Date of Birth: July 16, 19**
Language Known: English & Hindi