Resume > Resume format for hardware and
1. Resume format for hardware and networking - Posted by Prateek Bajpai
Email ID- *****@gmail.com
Contact No.- +91-******
To seek challenging assignment and responsibility with an opportunity for growth
and career advancement as a successfully achievement.
- A customer oriented and self driven professional with excellent networking
knowledge having rich experience of 3 years.
- Excellent in designing and maintaining LAN, WAN, ETHERNET and voice networks.
- Expert in trouble shooting the existing networks.
- Experienced in providing motivation,guidance and a up to date networking
consultancy service to both colleagues and clients.
- In- depth understanding of networking policies and rules.
- Responsible and honest.
- Time bounded and eager to know the new things.
- Able to work indivisual as well as in group.
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal both.
Key responsibilities handled-
- Manage the networking of organization.
- Scan and remove the viruses from organization's server.
- Maintain the proper communication through LAN between various departments.
- Change the passwords and secret codes as per instructions given by senior.
- Upgrading and repairing faults on CIS systems, networks & peripheral
- Investigating, diagnosing and resolve all network problems.
- Train the new employees.
Operating Systems: Windows9X, Windows2000, Windows ME, Windows XP, Windows
Vista, Linux, Unix, MS DOS.
Hardware testing Tools: Multi meter, cable tester, Card tester, Soldering
Application software- Photoshop, Adobe reader, Winrar, DVD Convertor, Nero.
Office Package: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Microsoft
PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook Express
- Built a fully functioning BTS system from scratch utilizing the Sun Fire V1280
Netra in a duplex system incorporating 4 Sun boxes and associated gateways and
- Attended Cisco MGX bootcamp in Richardson Texas.
- Configured and provisioned multiple ONS 15454 s in a large SONET CO network.
- Working as Networking engineer in ASD Solutions from 2011- Present.
- Worked as Networking engineer in GHJ Solutions from 2009- 2011.
- Diploma in Hardware and Networking
- B.Sc. in computer science.
Languages Known- Hindi, English
2. Resume format for hardware and networking - Posted by Rajvardhan Rane
Plot no. **,
Email id -HDEfirstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. – 9332*****
Career Summary –
- Engineer with 20+ years experience in hardware design and development of
- Creative designer and problem-solver.
- Proven track record in bringing innovative designs
- Embedded Hardware Design
- System specifications/documentation
- Prototype conformance testing and evaluation
- Superior trouble-shooting ability
- Creative design approaches
- Packaging design solutions
Programming Languages: AHDL, VHDL, C
- FPGA Development (Altera, Xilinx)
- Digital Development: Intel i960 and 80196 Processors, Freescale MPC68332 and
- Analog Development: Resolver-to-Digital Converters, A/D Converters, D/A
Sr. Hardware Design Engineer, Systems Engineer
Manufacturer of XYZ equipment.
-Design of an MPC-830-based System Processor Board used in the XCW system.
-FPGA design included SMBus module
-Design of new generation MPC68932-based System Controller
-Design process for all boards
-Conceptual design and implementation
Hardware Design Engineer
- mirrors and mirror control systems used in the telecommunications industry
for cross-connect switching.
-Design of a test board used to test, evaluate and validate a proprietary ASIC
-Established protocol and designed code for a synchronous serial data transfer
-Established data transfer protocols between both first and second generation
Hardware Design Engineer
-Co-developer of all hardware designs in product line.
-Co-developer of the HL Bus protocol
-Responsible for firmware development
-Test and evaluation of engineering prototypes and coordination between
engineering and test departments.
Hardware Design Engineer, Consultant
-Primary project design engineer
-16-bit Digital Sampling Drum Machine and remote option.
-SCSI C programming toolbox.
-Security System. A 68000-based Distributed Point security system.
Bachelor of Technology in Electrical Engineering
-Languages known: English, Marathi
-Hobbies: Gaming, Reading