Resume Template For Registered Nurses - Sample
Contact No : 098XXXXX
E-mail : anuXXXXXXX@yahoo.in
To associate myself with a hospital that offers a congenial work environment with ample scope for improvement both on the personal and professional fronts.
- Worked as a staff Nurse in high dependency unit In XXXXX Hospital.
- And then from March 2008 till date in Surgical ICU.
WORK EXPERIENCE2nd February 2008 to till date:
XXXXXXX Hospital & Research CenterJOB TITLE:
Staff Nurse.DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
OTHER NURSING PROCEDURES
- Admitting the patient according to the rules and regulations.
- An active member of ACLS team in Jaslok Hospital & Research Centre.
- Assessing planning and implementing nursing care.
- Nursing care of patients with medical surgical emergencies.
- Resuscitation procedures.
- Infection Control.
- Pre and post operative nursing care.
- Maintenance of patient record like admission and discharge detail, record of treatment from the day of admission till discharge. Consent for operative and invasive procedures for medico legal purpose.
- Nutritional and eleminational needs of the patient
- Health education to the patient and family members
- Preparing patient for investigations.
- Co ordinating with other health personnel's like physician's technicians and other health workers to.
- Provide better health care to the patient.
- Assessing management of emergency unit in the capacity of the staff nurse.
EQUIPMENTS HANDLED IN DEPARTMENT
- IV Cannulation
- Insertion of Nasogastric tube and feeding
- Urinary cautherization
- Gastric lavage, blood transfusion, blood glucose monitoring
- Vital signs monitoring, oxygen therapy, Nebulisation, steam inhalation, cold & hot application
PROCEDURES ASSISTED WITH PHYSICIANS
- Thermometer, stethoscope, BP apparatus
- Glucometer one touch and Accucheck
- Hickman's Catheter, port catheter
- Pulse oxymeter
- Doppler Machine
- Suction Apparatus
- Syringe pump
- Dressing & Suturing material
- Laryngioscope, Ambubag with reservoir
- Ryles tube
- IV Canula
- Folye's catheter
- Central line
- Plaster casts
- ECG machine
- Dialysis Machine
- Acucheck One Touch.
- Central line insertion, Arterial Insertion
- Swan Gang Insertion, pacing
- Plaster casts
- Lumbar puncture
- Abdominal tapping/ Pleural Tapping
- Dressing and Suturing under aseptic technique
- Assisted for diagnostic procedures like CT- Scan, X-ray, MRI etc
- ICD Insertion
- Naso gastric/ Naso jejunal tube insertion.
CASES HANDLEDMEDICAL CONDITIONS LIKE
SURGICAL CONDITIONS LIKE
- HIV, HBSAG.HCV Patients
- Diabetes mellitus
- Myocardial infarction, angina
- COPD Asthma
- Pulmonary embolism
- Pleural effusion
- Chronic renal failure
- Acute renal failure
- Inflammatory bowel disease
PRE and POST OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT
- Head Injury
- Blunt Trauma
- Bladder Trauma
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Cardiogenic Shock
- Haemorrhagic Shock
- Rib Fracture
- Head injury
- All Fractures
- Renal transplant
- Total knee replacement
- Micro vascular surgery
- Open reduction and internal fixation
- HSC in 2003 from XXXX boar, India.
- SSC in 2001 from XXXX board, India.
- GNM XXXXXXX Hospital, 71.60% - 1st Year Center Council
- GNM XXXXXXX Hospital & Research 74.60% - 2nd Year Center Council
- GNM XXXXXXX Hospital 82.17% - 3rd Year Center Council
- Internship 2007 August to XXXXXX Hospital & Nursing
- Education Method and Media for Teaching in Research Center Council Practice of Nursing and Research in Nursing.
- Professional trends and Adjustment, administration and ward management and health Economics.
- Practical Education.
- Member of Trained Nurses Association of India.
PERSONAL DETAILSLanguage Known:Date of Birth:Present Address: