Sales Director Resume - Sample 1
- X Years of software sales and sales management experience in various verticals like XXX, XXX.
- Experience in selling ERP/BI/Workflow management solutions and consulting services.
- Experienced in Million USD plus deal closures.
- Traveled very frequently to Australia, NZ, South-East Asia and Middle East regions to meet new prospects.
- Currently managing ANZ/MEA/India/SA/SEA sales in the field of Spend Management software solutions and Strategic consulting Services. Relevant C level contacts across the region.
- Earlier, National Sales Manager for Team Computers. Product lines included Business Intelligence (SAS, QlikView and MAIA One Key), ERP (Microsoft Dynamics-Navision, Epicor), Workflow and BPM platforms (Dimension, Skelta) and a web based helpdesk.
- Extensive partner management experience in identifying, creating and managing channel partners across India. Also created the business Model for select channel partners.
- Dynamic Hunter/Leader with a solid history of sales success in Fortune companies in India, Australia, NZ, SEA,MEA regions. Global experience in collaborative cross functional business management, enterprise account management, people management, solution selling and consulting led sales engagements. Managed large business initiatives, virtual teams to develop and create sales potential in new markets.
Regional Sales Director - (Since Sept 'XX till date)
XXXXX Computers Pvt. Ltd.:
- Heading the ANZ/MEA/India/SA/SEA region in the exciting field of Spend management software solutions and Strategic Sourcing services. This includes working along with Inside Sales, Marketing and Pre-sales to identify the right strategy for the market, meeting select customers and formulating the right attack strategy.
- Skilled in kick-starting stagnant markets. This job involves extensive travel (2 weeks a month or more).
- Drive our market sales operations from XXX headquarters in XXXX Business development in Manufacturing, Automotive, BFSI, Mining, Telco and Pharmaceutical business verticals.
- Drive our sales efforts with hyper active participation in reactive and proactive business opportunities.
- Sales pipeline management and forecasting.
- Solution selling by modeling prospect requirement in client workshops and proof of concept.
- Demonstrated thought leadership in pre-sales, marketing and cross functional teams to deliver successful client engagement model.
- Execute marketing engagements on web and on field activities.
- Lead prospecting in co-ordination with off shore India inside sales team.
- Successfully closed multiple year contracts with Fortune 50 companies.
National Manager (Since June 'XX till Aug 'XX)
XXXX Computers is a 21 year old company present in 34 locations across India. The primary areas are Business Intelligence solutions covering all the three tiers of businesses, Enterprise Resource Planning solutions (ERP) and workflow and BPM platforms.Job Description
XXXX Technology Parks of India.:
- National Manager responsible for P&L. Responsible for the total numbers across India.
- Managrd a team of Account managers and regional managers.
- Provided senior management support to account managers to interact with senior management and close deals.
- Maintained relationships with product principles.
- Created and managed new channel partners was a key part of my KRA.
- Worked closely with the Solution Leaders to build customized solutions pitches for the target market segment and driving the revenues and delivery of these solutions.
- Worked closely with the business unit head, Regional managers and the sales team to build a market penetration strategy in the prospect base for the business unit. Participating in aggregate resource planning for the business Unit.
Business Development Officer (From May ’XX to Jan ‘XX)Job Description
- As a business Development officer I was responsible for handling sales and marketing activities all the 19 centers in north India.
- Tasked with managing a team of 5 BDMs spread across these locations.
- Lead a team in creating a business plan for XXX in association with XXX Consultants.
- Developed healthy working relationships with all the major international carriers in India. Was the execution leader in implementing CRM in XXX
- Have been a speaker/presenter in quality forums in XXXX.
- Have undergone detailed training on QlikView, Navision and SAS.
- Sales Leadership award from Orangescape - 2007
- MBA- Marketing, Year 20XX from University 1.
- Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering, Year 19XX from University 2.
- Higher Secondary Certificate (H.S.C.) Examination, Year 19XX.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
10th January 19**Address:
English, Hindi, Marathi, French (partial).
Sales Director Resume - Sample 2
Tel - +91978********
Email id - *****@live.in
8 years of experience into the wide array of Sales and Marketing with a Master’s degree in Marketing (MBA). A persistent performer combined with a proven track record of strategic leader.
- Ability to motivate the team
- Negotiation Skills
- Training the new members effectively
- Ability to plan and work under deadlines
- Excellent Presentation skills
- ERP / SAP Package
- Microsoft Office
ExperienceCompany 1 -
From 2007 to presentCompany 2:
From 2004 to 2007
- Responsible for the complete working, coordination and functionality of the sales department.
- Planning and Execution of the sales targets
- Delivering responsibilities to the juniors
- Establishing the annual and monthly sales target in accordance with the business goals
- Responsible for providing annual sales plan
- Establish market and target customer strategies in coordination with the business development team
- Responsible for the successfully fulfilling the needs of the customers in order to meet the goals and objectives
- Responsible for defining the salary structure for the sales personnel
- Stay updated with the latest market trends and the strategies followed by the competitor company
- Successfully achieved the set targets within the timeframe
- Successfully handled a team of 10 – 15 people
- Awarded as the Strategic Head Award
- B.Com from Mumbai University
- MBA from IIM Ahmedabad
- Diploma in strategizing and execution
- Set a Sales target for XYZ Company and achieve those targets
Extra - curricular Activities
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
26th March 19**Address:
Hindi, English, Bengali.
Sales Director Resume - Sample 3
Contact number: +91-XXXXXXX
Email Id: XXXXX@ymail.com
Currently working with XXXXX Company as a National Sales Director, With over 10 years of experience in media, marketing and sales, my expertise spans functional areas such as sales strategy, revenue management, demand generation, event management, brand management and strategy, media planning, market research and key account management.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
National Sales Director (Since XXXX to till date)Job Summary
- Responsible for the revenue growth of the organization by leading sales teams in addition to providing operational continuity across existing client engagements.
- Competency building – build new competencies which can be translated into offerings to add additional revenue streams.
- Engage with and suggest online and offline marketing solutions which include functional areas such as building digital assets, conceptualizing & executing lead generation programs, creating and engaging communities through Social Media deployment and supporting online programs through offline BTL events.
- Build, operate and manage a pan-India sales and operations team.
- Revenue / target planning and management for the overall organization.
Business Head (Since XXXX to XXXX)Job Summary
- Launch Company’s city websites
- Introduce company’s proposition to brands and companies which can leverage our high-visibility content
- Solicit advertising revenue and tie-ups.
- Build city websites and oversee SEO and SEM
- Recruit a team of highly motivated content developers, web designers and sales persons.
- Manage the P/L for the organization.
Branch Head (Since XXXX to XXXX)Job Summary
- Responsible for managing the revenue stream for the profit.
- Leading a team of business managers, define markets and revenue targets for the team.
- Interact with prospective clients, understand brand requirements, and create brand concepts & roadmaps, in addition to playing the role of an effective negotiator.
- Proficient at understanding clients’ brand plans and integrated communication mixes.
- Working closely with client brand managers to evolve a comprehensive brand/media plan by identifying unique communication avenues which ensure desired positioning.
- Create, manage and oversee tactical events (ATL and BTL) that garner significant brand visibility for clients.
- Analyze industries, segment and profile target clients/brands in addition to constantly monitor industries and gather market intelligence.
- Responsible for the performance of business development teams.
- Focusing on nurturing each team member and strive to equip him/her to meet targets, professional objectives and personal growth plans.
Sr. Executive (Since XXXX to XXXX)Job Summary
- Understand the marketing objectives of my clients and providing best-fit print media solutions.
- Business development was a focus area. My contribution towards the branch exceeding revenue targets was significant.
- Managed several key accounts successfully.
- The role involved ongoing analysis of various industry segments and trends, communication activities of clients and competition tracking.
- Built an MIS and defined a business workflow that contributed to streamlining branch operations.
- MBA with marketing specialization in year XXXXX with XX % fFrom XXXXX Institute.
- B.Sc. From XXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- HSC from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- SSC from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi and XXXX.