Advisor CV - Sample
P-208, West High, Bombay.
Possessing invaluable experience in the field of customer care advisor and can provide professional and efficient services to the customers. Looking forward to a position that would allow me to utilize my potential and experience to solve commercial problems and take the company to new heights.
Areas of Expertise
- Customer service administration
- Customer focus Telesales / marketing
- Staff training / development
- Retail sales
- Identification of customer needs
- BA (Hons), Business Administration University of California 2005-2008.
- Bachelor in science A levels: Maths (A) English (B) Science (C) INTI University of Foremen 2003-2005.
- Proficient in Microsoft word and excel with the tools used with it.
- Comfortable working in Mac and PC environments.
TrainingsAssistant Teacher, Bovaich, Germany 2005
- Assisted professors in their teaching, planning and record keeping of more than 40 students in different classes.
- Contributed in Interpersonal communication and group interaction discussions.
- Tutored students on French language every weekend.
- Wrote study materials and took review session at college level.
- Helped professors in there preparation for notes and lesson plans.
- Achieved Eagle award for being the top advisor in the team.
- First person in the internship to reach the target of bringing 100 customers and selling the products to them successfully.
- Dealt directly with customers in internship face to face to solve their problems and been applauded by all.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Excellent telephone etiquette with very clear and bold voice.
- Able to work individually or as a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of company’s procedure and have knowledge of DPA and FSA.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Chinese, French