Air Hostess CV - Sample
Address:P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position in an organization to boost my career and provide organizational and goal oriented skills to the benefit of the company.
- Having 4+ years of experience in handling the customers by being flight attendant.
- Responsible to provide excellent customer service experience.
- Managing everyone in flight and being able to remain calm in crisis situations.
- Managing good quality of work and a team of 200 people.
Work ExperienceAir India Airlines, New Delhi, India
Sr. Flight Attendant, 2005 - Present
Air Sahara, Bangalore, Karnataka.
- Responsible for handling the crew members and the people taking the flight.
- Responsible to perform all the flight attendants' duties and guide others to perform their duties.
- Responsible to guide customers with their requests or needs.
- Providing services to customers and taking their views on the services that is being provided.
- Following the safety procedure and monitoring that everyone is doing the same.
Jr. Flight Attendant, 2003 - 2005
- Attended the passengers and handled their requests.
- Provided excellent customer services and fulfill their demands and needs diligently.
Accolades & Involvements
- American Association of Airline Professionals.
- Indian Association of Airline professionals.
- Involved in supervising the activities of Air India.
- Involved in checking and preparing report on personnel performances.
- BA in Language and Communication from MDU, India, in 2003.
- Diploma in Travel and Airline Management from Indian Institute of Aircraft engineering, India in 1999.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good in handling the customer relationship.
- Excellent management of customer reports.
- Good team management and handling large group of people at once.
- Confident and Bold in handling the communication with customers.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: