P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position in an organization to boost my career and
provide organizational and goal oriented skills to the benefit of the company.
• Having 4+ years of experience in handling the customers by being
• Responsible to provide excellent customer service experience.
• Managing everyone in flight and being able to remain calm in crisis
• Managing good quality of work and a team of 200 people.
Air India Airlines, New Delhi, India
Sr. Flight Attendant, 2005 - Present
• Responsible for handling the crew members and the people taking the flight.
• Responsible to perform all the flight attendants’ duties and guide others to
perform their duties.
• Responsible to guide customers with their requests or needs.
• Providing services to customers and taking their views on the services that
is being provided.
• Following the safety procedure and monitoring that everyone is doing the
Air Sahara, Bangalore, Karnataka
Jr. Flight Attendant, 2003 - 2005
• Attended the passengers and handled their requests.
• Provided excellent customer services and fulfill their demands and needs
Accolades & Involvements
• American Association of Airline Professionals.
• Indian Association of Airline professionals.
• Involved in supervising the activities of Air India
• Involved in checking and preparing report on personnel performances.
• BA in Language and Communication from MDU, India, in 2003
• Diploma in Travel and Airline Management from Indian Institute of Aircraft
engineering, India in 1999
Key Skills and Strengths
• Good in handling the customer relationship
• Excellent management of customer reports
• Good team management and handling large group of people at once
• Confident and Bold in handling the communication with customers
Date of Birth: 24th, April 19**
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malay
Available upon request
More Air Hostess CVs
Air Hostess CV
Female Flight Attendant CV
Flight Attendant Supervisor CV
Corporate Flight Attendant CV
Cabin Crew CV