Assistant CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position in an organization as a dental assistant to utilize my skills and my past experience to build a good rapport in the company and take them to a new height.
- Having strong experience in taking care of the patient and performing several tasks related to dental.
- Having experience in performing satisfactory duties of laboratory and office with high performance.
- Responsible to take up the process of dental x-rays.
- Handling a team of 20 people for managing all levels of personnel and clients.
- Having 4+ years of experience in handling the customers by being flight attendant.
- Good knowledge of MS Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge of using Dentrix software.
Work ExperienceDental Technologies Pvt. Ltd. , RK Puram, India
Dental Assistant (2005 - Present)
Dentistry care special, New Delhi, India
- Providing assistance to the patients and taking care of them and their needs.
- Confirming and monitoring the safety rules and regulations that have been followed by everyone.
- Sterilizing and preparing the instruments setups for training purposes.
- Assisting other doctors with application of topical anaesthesia.
- Answering various queries from the patients and other parties related to dental.
Dental Assistant (2003 - 2005)
- Provided assistance to the patients to solve their problems.
- Scheduled appointments of patients with the doctors.
- Made reports on various patients regarding their disease and the prescription given by the doctors.
- Perfect Attendance Certificate from Illunois university.
- Director's List Certificate having 3.99 GPA out of 4.
- President List Certificate 4.0 GPA from Dental care university.
- Best student in Dental College.
- Achieved the first class rank in overall university with 98%.
- Chosen as the best student to bring innovation in the field of dentistry.
- MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) from S.R. College of Dental Science and Research, India, in 2003.
- BDS (Bachelor of Dental Surgery) from SGT Dental College, India in 1999.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good communication skills.
- Good in managing and monitoring the lab activities and procedures.
- Excellent handling of Sterilization and training procedures.
- Good knowledge in the field of oral surgery and orthodontics.
- Having knowledge of ordering supplies.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: