Auditor CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking for a challenging position in an organization that will allow me to display my experience and good problem solving skills to make a company grow by solving there problems. Looking forward to, use my skills for the betterment of the company and to increase my potential as well.
- Proficient with the use of accounting and auditing related software.
- Knowledge with Microsoft office kit – MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point, and excel.
Professional ExperienceHM Technologies Pvt. Ltd., USA - Sr. Auditor - 2009 to Present
Twiga Tech Pvt. Ltd., USA - Jr. Auditor - 2006-2009
- Answering to queries of the customers related to the procedures and policies of the businesses.
- Creating reports and analyzing the market trends to gather the information regarding the processes.
- Helping in managing and assessing of the risk involved in the business.
- Providing the solutions to the companies and the clients for the risk.
- Doing market research to prepare an overall audit of the project.
- Performed task to prepare a list of all the employees and development staff associated with an organization.
- Preparing audit reports and project management report to describe the overall risk involved in it.
- Performed analysis on various projects and advised the companies in their selection of the best.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Trinma University, 2005.
- High School diploma from Godavri School, 2004.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Good diplomatic skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: