Billing CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Looking for a challenging position in a well known organization where I can contribute my experience and show the required skills for the job of billing clerk.
- Collecting account and billing processing information from the clients.
- Managing and supervising office activities.
- Coordinating with team members and prioritizing the work.
- Resolving disputes in billing and solving customer complaints.
- Good knowledge in Lotus 1-2-3.
- Hands on with excellent practical knowledge on TELEX terminals.
- Good typing skills -75wpm.
Professional Experience2002-Present Cambridge University, London, UK - Sr. Billing Clerk.
1998-2002: Insurance Company, London, UK - Jr. Billing Clerk.
- Resolving customer’s problems and complaints.
- Responsible in finding out related solution regarding the customer inquiries.
- Responsible to gather the information and preparing cash flows.
- Creating of reports of daily turn over by the company.
- Billing and processing of clients request.
- Monitoring and processing of monthly payments.
- Provided services to the customers and researched about the clients needs.
- Planned and maintained the schedule.
Accolades & Involvements
- National Association of Office Workers.
- American Association of Business Professionals.
- Cogno High school, Haiti, UK.
- High School Diploma.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good working and energetic.
- Good overall knowledge of the work in hand.
- Punctual and quick learner.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: