Care Taker CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Sub-urban, UK.
Looking forward to, a role of caretaker having experience and ability to, handle any situation in the organization. If given an opportunity I would like to expand my experience and provide supervision to the company to increase their business in the market.
- Assisting children in learning day to day activities.
- Helping the elders some child caring techniques.
- Keeping and maintaining an environment where everyone can learn from each other.
- Keeping a safe environment to allow children not to sustain any injuries or danger or any harm to themselves.
- Responsible in allowing children to play games and studying.
- Used information in making nutritious snacks and meals.
- Teaching moral values to children.
Professional ExperienceBaby Day Care Center, Greenpark, US - Assistant Day Care Teacher - January 2005 - Present
- Planning of day to day activities that will be performed by the children.
- Preparing lesson plans and teaching the lessons to them.
- Keeping a safe environment to perform extra co-curricular activities
- Assisting children in learning the lessons and performing the activities.
- Maintaining of materials and equipments that will be used to teach the students.
- High School Diploma (2002).
Key Skills and Strengths
- Creative and Self Motivation.
- Affection and loving nature for children.
- Highly Professional attitude.
- Good interpersonal and communicational skills.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known: