Advertising CV - Sample
Seeking assignments in Advertising Marketing Communication with a reputed set up in the Media / Advertising sector.
- A result oriented professional with 5 years of experience in Business Operations entailing Revenue Expansion, Advertising, Marketing, Corporate Communication and Client Servicing.
- Adroit in managing overall Business Development & Marketing activities, conducting market analysis by keeping abreast of market trends and competitor moves to achieve market-share metrics.
- An Out-of-the-Box thinker with proven track record of ameliorating business revenues, streamlining workflow and creating a team work environment to enhance profitability innovatively for reputed clients.
- Adept in preparing & maintaining the administrative & management report by communicating effectively with all levels of management and the client community.
- Demonstrated success in developing & implementing strategic marketing & communications plan to improve product positioning, brand management, advertising & competitive market share.
- An effective communicator & team leader with strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities. Possesses a flexible & detail oriented attitude.
- Handling business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential and identification of new business opportunities.
- Identifying and developing new streams for revenue growth and maintaining relationships with customers to achieve repeat/ referral business.
- Participating in the development of corporate positioning concepts and creating communications tools to reach internal and external audiences.
- Conceptualising bold growth initiatives, creating innovative product concepts and pioneering entry into new & challenging territories.
- Building brand with focus on conjunction with operational requirements and ensuring maximum brand visibility and capture optimum market shares.
- Designing & managing corporate communication, brand image building and product awareness campaigns.
- Organising various promotional events within budgetary allocations in coordination with Advertising Agencies and Electronic Media.
- Handling appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns.
- Collating all the information on product performance, market presence and brand position vis-à-vis competition in liaison with market research & consulting agencies.
IT FORTEOperating Systems:GUI:OOP Languages:Packages:Advance Java Development:
PERSONAL DOSSIERContact Address:Date of Birth: