Sample CV for KPO Jobs - KPO CV Formats / Templates
KPO CV - Sample
- Rich experience of more than 5 years in Collection, Business Development, Client Servicing and Team Management.
- Expertise in collection operations including planning recovery from clients against pending/ unpaid bills by providing advice on the various available payment options.
- Proficient in recovery management by monitoring collection & recovery process leading to maximization of revenue & minimization of irrecoverable debts.
- Skills in conducting trainings and leading teams.
Key SkillsRecovery Management
- Reviewing accounts to control recovery operations for agreement evading customers.
- Setting up the recovery rate to ensure business profitability.
- Developing & initiating recovery strategies in case of defaults.
- Providing alternate options to confirm regular payments for exceptional cases.
- Monitoring and controlling delinquency and credit loss.
- Re-working the process to decrease the number of delinquent accounts.
- Monitoring collections & recovery processes and setting up new processes for improving collections time.
- Evolving and implementing collection practices and policies leading to better-cost management and efficiency.
- Identifying new streams for revenue growth & developing plans to tap them.
- Maintaining interpersonal relations with existing customers for smooth business.
- Leading, mentoring & monitoring the performance of team members to ensure a good individual and team performance.
CertificationCertified Debt Recovery Agent from XYZ in 20**.
- PGDBA (Finance) from XYZ University in 2006 with 63% marks.
- BA from XYZ University in 2004 with 62% marks.
Personal DossierDate of Birth:
18th Nov 19**.Languages known:
English and Hindi.Address:
You may like