Sample CV for Freshers - Sample 1
E-Mail Id: xxxxxx
Contact No.: xxxxxxx
Your objective should fit into the purpose of the opening notified or the general requirements a company looks for. It should not be too broad and vague.
- If you are a fresher, focus on your qualification, grades and achievements during your student life.
- If you are an experienced candidate, focus on your work experience and the skills you have acquired during your employment.
- If you have any expertise on any software packages which can be useful for the company, its a good place in your CV to mention about it.
- If you have any other skills which you think would impress your prospective employer, its a good place to mention them. They will catch the employers attention fast.
- In this section of CV you can also mention about your travel with in or outside the country which added value to your last company.
Work ExperienceWorking as "designation" for "company's name" since "month and year"Job responsibilities
Worked as "designation" for "company's name" from "starting month and year" to "ending month and year".Job responsibilities
- Mention about your key responsibilities in this section of CV in bullets.
- Do not make it an endless paragraph.
- Use professional words.
- Write about the skills you have acquired during this assignment.
- Proceed like last description.
- Your achievements during the professional or the student life can be mentioned here.
- If you have received any recognition at work, it can be mentioned in this part of your CV.
Extra Curricular Activities
- The activities in this section show a facet of your personality.
- Activities you used to participate in during your student life and still continuing can find a place here.
- Activities that you do during your free time.
Personal InformationDate of Birth:Languages known:
- You can provide them when asked.
- Provide one reference from your professional life and one from your personal life.