Director CV - Sample
P-208, sub- urban, USA.
Looking forward to a challenging position where I can handle a unit and supervise them to achieve a better result for the overall organization. I would like to enhance my skills and utilize my creativity for the advancement for the organization.
- 10+ years of experience in the field of direction.
- Providing the concept of bringing and enhancing the business values
- Responsible in making the projects on VoIP and other technological fields
- Analyzing, designing and maintaining traditional environments to carry out the projects
MS Office, Open Office, Coral drawHardware:
Cisco routers 7200, 2651, switched 3550, 4006 HP Servers, and NetApp NAS systemsTools:
Tacacs, Secure CRT, and Interwise
Professional ExperienceMedia group, INC., (2001-Present) - Sr. Director
- Designing and implementing the core concept of movie making.
- Training the juniors and building their confidence in the whole system.
- Creating and designing sites to help customers to know more about the direction of media group
- Directing small project movies to display the day to day scenarios of a normal man.
- Documentary - Last Cry, Sr. Director, working currently
- Drama - Lost translation, Director’s assistant, 2004-2006
- Short story - Last King, Jr. Director, 2004
- Theater - Two to tango, Director - 2003
- Comedy - Children by luck, Director - 2003
- Best Feature Length Screenplay (2005)
- Awarded $500 for achievement in Writing and English
- Academy of Arts and Crafts, Ohio
- B.A. Drama/English Literature, 2000
- Master of Science: Information Systems management, 2005
- Bachelor of Science: Business Management, 2005
Key Skills and Strengths
- Good in presentation skills
- Good training skills
- Producer and a song writer
- Good in composing the music soothing to ears
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Hindi, MalayNationality: