Financial Service CV - Sample
Cell: 91 – 92********
- More than 2 years of experience in Financial Analysis, Customer Relationship Management, Credit Appraisal, MIS & Documentation.
- Proficiency in analysing the financial situation, extracting and interpreting complex financial data.
- Keen interest in Corporate Finance, Portfolio Management, Stock Analysis, Financial Statement Analysis, Derivatives, I.P.O., Mutual Fund & Fixed Income.
- An effective communicator with good analytical, numerical, inter-personal, organisational & mentoring skills.
- Currently working as Sr. CRE at XYZ Bank, since 2010.
Customer Relationship Management
- Delivering high standard services to corporate clients to ensure total customer satisfaction.
MIS & Documentation
- Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts & financial statements in compliance with Accounting Standards.
- Co-ordinating internal review and audit activities.
- Conducting analysis to assess the financial results & profitability implications.
- Identifying business risks & implementing effective mechanisms to deal with it.
- Analyzing the financial performance of clients through performance indicators like Ratios.
- Developing CCR (Credit Committee Review) report for NPA asset.
- Maintaining record of the client’s data after disbursal for Bank Audit.
- Preparing MIS for managerial decisions.
- MBA (Finance) from DU with 68% marks in 2009.
- BCom from DU with 65% marks in 2007.
- MS DOS, Windows 98 & XP.
- MS Office (Word Excel, PowerPoint).
- Tally 6.3, Sage.
Personal InformationDate of Birth :
5th January 19**.Languages known :
English and Hindi .Address: