Internship CV - Sample
P-208, Columbia, USA.
To attain a position of software intern in development field to contribute my knowledge, skills and experience for the advancement of the company while studying and making myself grow with the company.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, (2000- present)
- HSC, from H.S. College, (1998)
Windows (98/XP/NT /2000/Server 2003), UNIX, LinuxSoftware:
MS SQL Server, MS Office Suite, VisioHardware:
Hubs, Server, SwitchesLanguages:
Ethernet, TCP/IP, LAN/WANTechnologies:
802.11b Wireless, iSCSI
InternshipC-infotech Pvt. Ltd. Computer Lab Assistant
- Responsible for maintaing and handling troubleshooting problems of the students.
- Responsible for maintaining the records of all the students and helping students in using the hardware as well as software
- Helping students to resolve their issues and performing various duties with them.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Quick learner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good in analytical skills
- Excellent track record in college
- Focused and punctual
- Knowledgeable and friendly
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
English, Hindi, Malay