P-208, Columbia, USA.
To attain a position of software intern in development field to
contribute my knowledge, skills and experience for the advancement of the
company while studying and making myself grow with the company.
• B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, (2000- present)
• HSC, from H.S. College, (1998)
• Systems: Windows (98/XP/NT /2000/Server 2003), UNIX, Linux
• Software: MS SQL Server, MS Office Suite, Visio
• Hardware: Hubs, Server, Switches
• Networking: Ethernet, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN
• Technologies: 802.11b Wireless, iSCSI
C-infotech Pvt. Ltd. - Computer Lab Assistant
• Responsible for maintaing and handling troubleshooting problems
of the students.
• Responsible for maintaining the records of all the students and helping
students in using the hardware as well as software
• Helping students to resolve their issues and performing various duties with
Key Skills and Strengths
• Quick learner
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Good in analytical skills
• Excellent track record in college
• Focused and punctual
• Knowledgeable and friendly.
Date of Birth: 24th, April 19**
Languages Known: English, Hindi, Malay
Available upon request
More Internship CVs