P-205, Bayface, Whillman Hill.
Seeking a position, for automotive sales manager, that will
effectively utilize my acquired expertise, creative talents and commitment
towards the work to make the organization grow and establish them in the
market. Looking forward to, grow with the company by using my talents,
leadership qualities and business development skills.
• 3+ years of professional experience in dealing with technology
and the industry.
• Played role in developing good relationship between the organization and
clients to maintain their trust.
• Responsible for selling the products of the firm and establish and manage new
distributors across the world.
• Developing of custom-engineered projects using strategic planning, analysis
and identifying the solutions of complex problems.
• Certified managers by Institute of Certified professional
• The financial risk manager certification
• Worked MAC word processors
• Well versed with MS office word processing, spreadsheets, and Power point.
• Know database language (SQL)
• Worked on Remanco Systems
Working as Associate Executive Director for The Mangentrix from
• Identifying and managing different resource distribution channels in an
• Displaying leadership qualities by handling a team of 9 sales member and 10
customer support staff.
• Managing promotional activities for the company including trade shows,
literature and brochures.
Supervisor from 2004- 2007
• Provided supervision to 10 program directors.
• Evaluating and recruiting new people for the firm.
• Providing training to new comers to teach them about the business.
Fundraiser from 2000- 2004
• Worked as the chairperson to raise the funs for opening a motivational camp
in the society.
• Received Best Manager award from the president in 2002
• Achieved the Best professional in company by MIS Personnel Association in
• Bachelor in Arts (Management) from Indiana in 1996 with 76%
• Associate Management Degree from Indian University in 1992 with 85%
• Degree in MIS studies from MIS institute of Management in 1990 with 75%
Key Skills and Strengths
• Good communication- written and oral skills.
• Excellent conceptual and analytical skills.
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Good eye for minute details
Date of Birth: 16th Nov., 19**
Languages Known: English, French
Hobbies: Playing hockey, chess
More Manager CVs
Training Manager CV
Web / E
Business Manager CV
Communication Manager CV
Control Manager CV