Real Estate CV - Sample
Seeking a position in a firm to, provide them with skills, qualifications and experience for building a strong platform, to claim analysis, property valuations and loans. Offering fresh experience and generating assessment by seeing the market conditions.
- 3+ years of experience as appraiser to build relationships with client and make them understand about their services.
- Responsible for reviewing real estate and property value that is included in insurance claims, repairs and the repair.
- Representing the estimation software worldwide.
- Responsible to manage office programs, projects, and a construction team.
- The Texas Appraiser Licensing & Certification.
- State Board of Certified Real Estate Appraisers Certification.
- CBA - Certified Business Appraiser.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office suite including Word, Access, Outlook Express, Access.
- Good knowledge of Windows XP/ME/Vista/2000/Linux.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Currently working as a Senior Appraiser at ABC company from 2000 - till date.
- Worked as a Jr. Appraiser at Honeywell Builders from 1996 - 2000.
- Interactions with real estate owner, and its representative to promote the company services.
- Achieved new height and registered Rs. 30,000 of the reviews of the annual sales.
- Handling of the task and verifying the legal descriptions.
- Searching public records and assessing to make it better.
- Preparation of the written test, estimating the property value and other standard appraisal.
- Examining of database records to evaluate the cost of operating system and other income properties.
- Responsible for providing the user to list and sell the product.
- Career representation of Texas University and became the youngest to finish the graduation.
- Lead a team of 10+ to organize legal presentations and manage confidential information.
- Played key role in determining and installing the software on different servers of the user.
- M.B.A, in General management, from Real Estate with 92%.
- Licenced Realtor, from Richard Real estate with 76%.
- Bachelor of Arts in Real estate, University of New York with 87%.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Excellent business and time management skills.
- Good creative thinking skills.
- Excellent teaching skills.
- Good accuracy and attention to details.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
April, 24th 19**.Languages known: